News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Inspiring cock pictures

Started by Derek, 2024-01-27 09:39:57

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePiemel

Quote from: Felipecut17cm on 2024-02-19 17:01:58
Gemelos
En este epoca creo que debes ser hispano para disfrutar la vida. Y para tener orgullo con todo que el unviverso te ha dado.

saucev889

Felipecut17cm

The bare headed penis is beautiful.
I have had my foreskin retracted since 1971.

soundsgreat87

Quote from: Felipecut17cm on 2024-03-15 12:31:26
Lo bello es bello...

That's a reaaaaal nice one. Wow. Crazy how short his skin is!

uncutcaulk

Quote from: Derek on 2024-01-27 13:19:30
I'd like to achieve this nice and dry look of a circumcised cock without being circumcised.

Wow! This picture is a real blast from the past! I jerked off to these brothers so much when I was in high school like 15 years ago
32/M/US. I'm always down to chat here or at nosamnivloc on Discord.

CuriousSkinner

Quote from: uncutcaulk on 2024-03-19 18:24:00
Wow! This picture is a real blast from the past! I jerked off to these brothers so much when I was in high school like 15 years ago
Oh I have never seen them before I don't think!