167 (39.1%)
Yes -  thought about it
183 (42.9%)
Maybe  - if after a few years i would consider
55 (12.9%)
To expensive - and like playing with my skin
22 (5.2%)

Total Members Voted: 334

Author Topic: Being Cut  (Read 42542 times)

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Being Cut
« on: 2014-08-21 19:05:52 »
I have spent several years skinning back and love the head exposed, then some one asked, why then don't you get cut, i check out the price and the style..but...something is holding me back
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
Re: Being Cut
« Reply #1 on: 2014-09-28 09:33:07 »
Same here. But I got circumcised. I just knew that if i didn't then I would never rest, and would be thinking about it all the time. (I still do, but now it's how please di am!!)
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2014-10-04 20:12:57 »
Same here. But I got circumcised. I just knew that if i didn't then I would never rest, and would be thinking about it all the time. (I still do, but now it's how please di am!!)
Yes thats i feel, in the end, the question come if i keep t back for so long, why not get cut
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline halfard

• NSFW Access
  • skin back always looks and feels good
« Reply #3 on: 2014-11-28 09:03:54 »
Have always found the look of cut cock just so sexy and I too have had this thought, get cut, most of my adult life.  My skin stays back all the time now, looks and feel great, so keep as it is .... however I wish it was tighter.

I gather, chatting to cut guys, thay high and tight really does feel extra special.
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

Offline Retracted

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2015-02-08 02:21:10 »
I've considered it in the past. However, since I achieved 100% retraction, I just didn't see the need for surgery. The high and tight style looks absolutely amazing, though. And if you personally had health issues with your foreskin, I would always recommend it. My brother decided to get circumcised because of a painful phimosis when erect. Didn't even bother trying to stretch it out. He has a high and tight cut now with barely any scarring and he's much happier.

Offline Ryanjacob

« Reply #5 on: 2015-02-21 03:58:43 »
When I'm older I will defined get the surgery because I think the look of high and tight looks really sexy and hot on a guy.

Offline baredsince14

« Reply #6 on: 2015-07-06 23:52:22 »
...I know I'm late to the party here, but if you retract all the time and are thinking of getting cut I'd say just get it done and be happier with your dick.

There's a great thread on MensHealth for guys getting circed as adults and the vast majority of them say that despite it being your most precious appendage, it's more discomfort than pain and you heal really quickly. Several have said that thinking about being circumcised was far worse than having the snip.

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2015-08-03 13:55:34 »
There's a great thread on MensHealth for guys getting circed as adults and the vast majority of them say that despite it being your most precious appendage, it's more discomfort than pain and you heal really quickly. Several have said that thinking about being circumcised was far worse than having the snip.

Entirely true. It was mildly uncomfortable at worst for the first three weeks or so while the healing got under way. I think most men actually experience the worst pain from an suddenly exposed glans (especially if it's never been uncovered), whereas those of us who pull back are used to it.
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline brandontan267

« Reply #8 on: 2015-08-06 12:35:35 »
Thought about it... But since my guy partner like the skin so I didn't. My girl doesn't seem fussed, plus its expensive. I'd rather save up and get meself the Subaru WRX STi.
15 | MAS | Bi | Subaru fanboy | leftie | PM for SYD profile

Offline Johnny_V

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2015-08-06 14:44:28 »
Well, I also tough about it, and finally did it, I told the doctor that I had phimosis and I got cut for just 3$, that was the tax for my one night at the hospital.

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2015-09-07 02:55:19 »
As someone who used to have a long foreskin, and is now circumcised, I would say that sometimes I'm happy to be cut and sometimes I long for my foreskin.  When I'm tanned and at a nude beach, I get a very sexy looking two-tone shaft, and the circumcision scar is very visible.  But, when I used pull back my foreskin at the nude beach, it felt more erotic.  There's just something sooo erotic about a retracted foreskin, but part of the rush is in the act of retracting it.  We would arrive at the beach, I'd take off my shorts, and my wife wanted to be the one that retracted my foreskin; she just loved to do it.  I get the same rush when I pull back the hood on my wife's clit.  And like so many guys contemplating circumcision, she sometimes fantasizes about removing her hood and permanently exposing her clit...it's not just us guys...

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2015-09-08 19:37:28 »
We were looking at some of the posts and pics last night, and my wife commented that she missed the "pulling-the-foreskin-back-game" (her words) and my frenulum; she says that a frenulum makes it look "hot".  But, her advice to all you guys is:  keep it pulled back because foreskin covering the glans is not hot, but a frenulum and foreskin retraction is.  So, she says, "forget the circ and spend your money on your girl, you'll get more sex that way". 
Just a thought for those of you who aren't happy with too much foreskin...

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2015-09-08 19:48:45 »
And one other thing...
I got circumcised because I thought that it was the solution to everything and didn't know that there were other choices (thank god for the Internet).  I'm not unhappy with the results of my circ, but I didn't realize that if you get it done as an adult, the circumcision scars tend to be uneven, or as my say-it-like-it-is wife said it, my circ scar is all over the map (if I ever figure out how to upload pics here, I will send them and you can see the irregular scar)...

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: 2015-09-09 18:10:25 »
And one other thing...
I got circumcised because I thought that it was the solution to everything and didn't know that there were other choices (thank god for the Internet).  I'm not unhappy with the results of my circ, but I didn't realize that if you get it done as an adult, the circumcision scars tend to be uneven, or as my say-it-like-it-is wife said it, my circ scar is all over the map (if I ever figure out how to upload pics here, I will send them and you can see the irregular scar)...

Considering it's much easier to operate on a bigger thing that's kinda weird to hear — seen quite a few examples of adult circ going right too, so it's not a rule that it has to be uneven and such.  That's just a sloppy surgeon I'm afraid.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #14 on: 2015-09-09 18:27:00 »
Yeah, the scar is really just dependent upon skill and technique. I've seen a few adult cuts and they were all super, super clean.