News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Effect of intermittent retraction

Started by Patrick, 2021-05-18 15:58:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrick

Guys, I have a question about intermittent retraction results.
I am just a beginner - I've recently started wearing my foreskin pulled back and I love it, but I have an occasional minor swelling on the foreskin. As I read in some posts here, this will go away with the time passing, and to get rid of the swelling, I am supposed to cover the head for an hour or two, maybe the night.
Will I get any results if I wear my foreskin pulled back for just, let's say, 75% of the day? I mean in regard to making my foreskin adjusted and settled in the new place? Because my goal is to have my glans exposed and I would love my foreskin to retract automatically as some of you have mentioned it does. Actually, it holds back without any help.

Kylar

Quote from: Patrick on 2021-05-18 15:58:34
Will I get any results if I wear my foreskin pulled back for just, let's say, 75% of the day? I mean in regard to making my foreskin adjusted and settled in the new place? Because my goal is to have my glans exposed and I would love my foreskin to retract automatically as some of you have mentioned it does. Actually, it holds back without any help.

Some people never reach that, it depends on a lot of things, length of foreskin, structure of the penis, etc.

AgriHorizon

Hi,
I have been practicing intermittent retraction for about 17-18 years.  There are periods in which I keep the skin of my penis pulled back for months, other periods instead of every other day.  However, since I sleep completely naked all year round, at night he is always completely pulled back.
I can tell you from my personal experience that with this practice you have to go a little gradually at the beginning.
Maybe you can do it just a few hours a day and by passing the time, increase the time you hold back the foreskin.
But in the beginning, especially if you weren't used to doing it, a little irritation and swelling is almost inevitable.  Even to me, who hardly notice it anymore, if I keep the glans covered for maybe several consecutive days, when I go back to keeping it pulled back, the inner skin reddens a bit.  But don't worry too much about it.

(Sorry to all for my poor english.... :D)