Author Topic: A problem related with the loss of sensitivity  (Read 7210 times)

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
Re: A problem related with the loss of sensitivity
« Reply #15 on: 2020-02-17 17:38:30 »
I managed to do that too. My legs were constantly shaking after a time but after 20 mins I couldn't keep up on doing that so I rubbed my whole dick to finish. It is intense though, I strongly recommend it too as long as you are doing it right

Georgek, which method are you referring to? If it get your legs shaking, I'd like to give it a try.  I found that that when I slowly rub just the corona of the glans by making an O with my thumb and index finger really makes me super hard and my glans really swells up and feels like I want to cum but can't because the stimulation isn't enough to get me there. I use this method to get my precum going too which makes the rubbing even more sensitive.

Offline retreactor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #16 on: 2020-02-17 18:13:50 »
Thank you @retractor, this method is dope! The feeling of my palm on the bare glans is truly breathtaking, it almost feels like if it wasn't my hand, I couldn't stop moaning. I 100% recommend this guys!!

Hey, don't mention it, @DarkFox, I'm glad I could help. Did you try the method on the vid, or the one in my post here: https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=739.msg10291#msg10291
I found the first one amazing, but the other is one level up. Les intense and can go a loong way.
A retractor's quest is never complete.

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2020-02-17 18:14:56 »
I had my head lubed and I used my palm to stroke-press the head. Not too fast but not too slow either. I could do it for a long time but after a time you are so aroused that you can't hold it anymore so you can do whatever you want to cum. From the first 2 minutes my legs where shaking and sometimes I had an urge to squirt but didn't make it. By squirt I mean with piss not cum. You have to be careful though not to stimulate your frenulum or anything under the corona cause it can trigger an ejaculation. Hope you enjoy it😂😂