Author Topic: One week progress from Fred  (Read 6385 times)

Offline pulledbackasian

• NSFW Access
One week progress from Fred
« on: 2020-01-20 17:19:08 »
First time posting so hello guys. I'm Fred from NY. :)

I have been trying to keep my foreskin retracted for a while by just "pulling it back" but it always just rolls back soon. So I started the tape method about a week ago and it seems working great! :) (pics attached)

I try to keep the tape on even when I'm sleeping and take it off before showering and reapply after shower.

As far as sensitivity, I think I'm doing alright. But the corona area is still pretty sensitive and it's a little uncomfortable when it's rubbing against my underwear. And the PPP  :-\ I've read some posts here and just hoping it'll go away slowly.

Will keep updating and please share your thoughts  ;D

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
Re: One week progress from Fred
« Reply #1 on: 2020-01-20 18:32:38 »
Hello and good luck with your progress. I have a question about PPPs. Do they appear as a result of retracting or is it an anatomy issue?

Offline pulledbackasian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-01-20 20:45:15 »
Thanks!

I have had PPP for a long time now. It’s not a result of retracting. And they didn’t seem to change since I started retracting.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: 2020-01-20 21:52:51 »
Looks amazing!

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #4 on: 2020-01-20 23:44:31 »
Wow, your cock already looks so dry! Has the head always looked like that?

Hello and good luck with your progress. I have a question about PPPs. Do they appear as a result of retracting or is it an anatomy issue?

PPPs are a natural part of anatomy. Some guys have more or bigger ones than others.

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-01-21 00:25:23 »
Nice looking glans !

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2020-01-21 06:26:38 »

PPPs are a natural part of anatomy. Some guys have more or bigger ones than others.
OK I don't have at all that's why I wanted to know

Offline pulledbackasian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2020-01-21 12:40:33 »

The head looked like this after probably 1-2 days of retracting.

Offline pulledbackasian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2020-01-21 12:41:27 »

Offline pulledbackasian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2020-01-21 12:42:09 »
Nice looking glans !

Thank you!  :D

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2020-01-21 13:36:06 »
Congratulations!  It’s looking good so far!

How long have you being pulling back intermittently, and how long is the longest you kept pulled back continuously before your started taping?

While some changes happen pretty quickly, it can take a long time for your glans and inner skin to fully dry out, keratinize, and desensitize.  If you are persistent and can keep it pulled back more or less continuously, it will help the process along faster.  It took me about a month of continuous retraction for my glans and inner foreskin to peel, which seem a pretty typical timeline and first step on journey.  It look a much longer time for the oversensitivity to gradually fade away, many months at least.

But the persistence is worth it!  Eventually your bare glans will have no problem with underwear or any other normal daily sensations, but that takes a while!

I also find the tape method to be the method that works best for me.  It pretty much guarantees the skin can’t accidentally slide forward, and it feels great for masturbation.  But every dick is different, so it’s good to try a few different methods too.  I also use a version of the spoon method sometimes, and often I can simply pull back and leave it there (though that has the highest risk of accidental rollover for me).

As for PPP, that’s a normal part of some penises.  When I first started pulling back, they were pretty prominent on the back of my corona.   I haven’t done anything special, but I’ve been pulling back more or less continuously for over a decade and my PPP have gradually faded in prominence to the point that they are now barely noticeable.  I wasn’t really paying attention to them, so I have no idea how long it took, and I don’t know if that happens for everyone with PPP who retracts permanently (or gets circumcised).

Offline pulledbackasian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2020-01-21 16:40:10 »
Congratulations!  It’s looking good so far!

How long have you being pulling back intermittently, and how long is the longest you kept pulled back continuously before your started taping?

While some changes happen pretty quickly, it can take a long time for your glans and inner skin to fully dry out, keratinize, and desensitize.  If you are persistent and can keep it pulled back more or less continuously, it will help the process along faster.  It took me about a month of continuous retraction for my glans and inner foreskin to peel, which seem a pretty typical timeline and first step on journey.  It look a much longer time for the oversensitivity to gradually fade away, many months at least.

But the persistence is worth it!  Eventually your bare glans will have no problem with underwear or any other normal daily sensations, but that takes a while!

I also find the tape method to be the method that works best for me.  It pretty much guarantees the skin can’t accidentally slide forward, and it feels great for masturbation.  But every dick is different, so it’s good to try a few different methods too.  I also use a version of the spoon method sometimes, and often I can simply pull back and leave it there (though that has the highest risk of accidental rollover for me).

As for PPP, that’s a normal part of some penises.  When I first started pulling back, they were pretty prominent on the back of my corona.   I haven’t done anything special, but I’ve been pulling back more or less continuously for over a decade and my PPP have gradually faded in prominence to the point that they are now barely noticeable.  I wasn’t really paying attention to them, so I have no idea how long it took, and I don’t know if that happens for everyone with PPP who retracts permanently (or gets circumcised).

Thanks for the comment! I tried the spoon method today and it is indeed very likely to roll back as I'm more of a grower. But the one thing about tape method that I don't like is that it's not very discreet, so it's a little awkward in situations like getting changed in the locker room.

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2020-01-22 04:38:37 »
Yeah, the spoon method is definitely very discreet, and it’s also nice because it doesn’t necessarily require any special tools or devices (I just use my fingers).  I did find that it took a bit of practice to get it exactly right so that it would stay more or less indefinitely, but I’m more of a shower and have a fairly prominent corona, so it may or may not work well for you.  And if it does roll forward now and then, I don’t let it bother me. I just reset it at my next opportunity.  A few minutes or hours of coverage isn’t going to set back your progress, if you are otherwise diligent about keeping your glans bare most of the time.

I wouldn’t worry about the tape method at the urinal or in the locker room. Most people aren’t looking that closely at other people’s dicks, so I just don’t let it bother me. And if anyone has even noticed, they’ve never said anything to me.  If anything, I even blend in a bit more in the US, since most everyone else is cut and has their glans out too. ;)  For me, the downside of conspicuousness is more than made up for by keeping my glans fully bare 24/7 without constant maintenance.

Offline adonis

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2020-01-22 08:16:34 »
Awesome flare. 2 days huh? Maybe it is just genetic after all. Do you consider your foreskin thick or thin?

Offline pulledbackasian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2020-01-22 15:21:06 »
Yeah, the spoon method is definitely very discreet, and it’s also nice because it doesn’t necessarily require any special tools or devices (I just use my fingers).  I did find that it took a bit of practice to get it exactly right so that it would stay more or less indefinitely, but I’m more of a shower and have a fairly prominent corona, so it may or may not work well for you.  And if it does roll forward now and then, I don’t let it bother me. I just reset it at my next opportunity.  A few minutes or hours of coverage isn’t going to set back your progress, if you are otherwise diligent about keeping your glans bare most of the time.

I wouldn’t worry about the tape method at the urinal or in the locker room. Most people aren’t looking that closely at other people’s dicks, so I just don’t let it bother me. And if anyone has even noticed, they’ve never said anything to me.  If anything, I even blend in a bit more in the US, since most everyone else is cut and has their glans out too. ;)  For me, the downside of conspicuousness is more than made up for by keeping my glans fully bare 24/7 without constant maintenance.

Thanks for the advice! Yeah the spoon method would be much better if I can manage to keep it retracted. But it's nearly impossible because my foreskin is pretty long. Here's a pic of me soft without doing anything. So I think I'll just use tape method whenever possible and don't worry too much about it.