Author Topic: Sleeping pulled back and controlling horniness  (Read 4367 times)

Offline Riaxskin

• NSFW Access
Hi Guys, I've been pulling back on and off for a few years. I'm 27, from the UK.

I'm having trouble sleeping when pulled back as it makes me really horny and I'm constantly waking with hard ons. Just wondering if you guys have any tips on handling this? 

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
Re: Sleeping pulled back and controlling horniness
« Reply #1 on: 2020-01-13 20:30:47 »
Jerk off before bed, that tends to help me

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-01-13 20:32:09 »
What method do you use to pull back?  Are you waking up from your sensitive glans rubbing against the sheets, or from tight shaft skin during erections?  Or is it just the idea of being pulled back turning you on?

If you’ve been pulling back long enough and consistently enough, eventually your glans won’t be so overly sensitive to sheets and such.  That hasn’t bothered me in years.  If I’m using something like the tape method that keeps the shaft skin relatively tight, I do find that I sometimes wake up from the tight erections.

If it’s just the idea of being pulled back turning you on, maybe try masturbating just before going to bed, and then pull back again after?

Offline Georgek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-01-13 20:37:43 »
I agree with the others that the idea of being pulled back turns you on and it is happening to me too. But after a while the erection fades away. I have a question for everyone. Are you sleeping naked? Without boxers or anything else?

Offline Riaxskin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-01-13 21:05:30 »
Thanks Guys, I think it's a combination of being retracted turning me on and also my bare glans rubbing the sheets. Tonight I will try wearing boxers and pyjamas, last night was just boxers and that didn't work too well haha.

I don't think I could sleep naked while being retracted, I would be hard all night leaking precum

guest285

« Reply #5 on: 2020-01-14 05:37:41 »
Wank before going to sleep and try not to think about it. When your head isn't so sensitive anymore you'll sleep like a baby again and waking up with a totally dry glans. Worth it

Offline Riaxskin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2020-01-14 05:49:59 »
Thanks dude 😊 I guess I will have to wank before bed, the only issue is I like to stay horny for a couple of weeks.  I used to edge and do this for some time without affecting my sleep, I have only started waking through the night since pulling back. I will have to get used to it 😀

guest285

« Reply #7 on: 2020-01-14 06:10:46 »
Having a bare knob all the time means constant rubbing and chafing... You first of all have to get used to this as totally normal sensations, without getting a boner. When your knob is keratinized, you can go for not wanking ^^

Offline sovway

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2020-01-14 09:59:49 »
Nocturnal erections are just a biological fact for us men, it could well be the increased sensitivity is causing you to wake. I’ve been permanently retracted for 3 years now but even now on occasion my foreskin rolls forward in the night and I wake up to find my glans partially covered, I just chose not to worry about it. Of course as your sensitivity decreases the problem may simply go away I guess.

Offline retreactor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2020-01-14 11:02:30 »
Well, such are the beginnnings on the path of retraction :D: a lot of new sensations and feelings that are difficult to manage and go on on different levels.
Firstly, it is mechanical: when your glans gets out from under the warm, soft and safe cover of the foreskin, it starts to feel new world and  new materials to rub against and which produce a whole new stimulation. It is almost like taking a puppy for a walk for the first time: everything is new, everything is different, and has to be explored. And a lot to get used to.
Secondly, its psychological. Glans is THE essential effective part of our biological sense of maleness, the most sensitive and sensual part of our reproductive tool. The intimate act of uncovering it and exposing it towards the outside world opens a new level of self-awareness and sensation, and uncovers a new dimension  of our sexuality. It is a constant teaser, being  exposed in your sexual vulnerability and sensuality.

It all cools down eventually and after a few weeks, months perhaps, everything goes back to normal. Normal, but in a different way, and after this cool-down you  start missing the starting thrill and excitement. However, to be sure, many other benefits and rewards of pulling back start to build alon as we go.
A retractor's quest is never complete.

Offline Jhead

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2020-01-24 23:00:46 »
Exactly the same thing happened to me when I first started retracting. Just try to hang in there and feel free to wank if you can’t hold it. I did twice a day when I first started to get rid of the urge but once you get used to it the sexual sensation die down

Offline anon21

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2020-01-25 00:14:32 »
Either rub one out or stop retracting for a bit imo.

Anyway just want to share my experience recently, I usually wank once or twice everyday and that probably helps with lessening the arousal throughout the day. However I decided to hold back the last day or 2 to prolong my foreskin retraction, and voila... I went to bed and woke up in the middle of the night with a pretty strong erection lol. And the fact that I use a silicone ring to pull back didn't really help because obviously all it does aside from holding the foreskin is keep the blood and strengthen the erection. So I decided to take it off instead of wank it.  ;D