News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

A little question

Started by galaxywithstars, 2020-01-05 00:18:44

Previous topic - Next topic

galaxywithstars

Hello everybody, I have been pulled my foreskin back for about 2 months-ish now, and I'm pretty happy with the results.

But, on the underside of my glans, my skin is getting kinda "bunched up", and I must confess that I am REALLY desliking it

And I wanted it to lay flatter, kinda like the photo attached below.

Does any of you knows how to accihive that look???

(First pic is how my skin is right now, the second is the desired result)

Kylar

Well the second pic isn't exactly retracted.  Spoon method done "improperly" can do this kind of half-covered form.  It does look less bunched up for me too than normal retraction or a full fold, so it might work for you too.

soundsgreat87

Kinda looks like you have a little swelling? It's hard to tell.

galaxywithstars

It's not swollen tho. I guess i just have a lot of skin, so it might be it?

galaxywithstars

I guess I must be doing the spoon method to correctly then. I guess I'll try to fix it and then I will see how it goes

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: galaxywithstars on 2020-01-05 01:09:40
I guess I must be doing the spoon method to correctly then. I guess I'll try to fix it and then I will see how it goes

I thought it looked like swelling, this will happen at the beginning, do alternate days and the swelling will go down
Love skining back and letting my head show