News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

new journey

Started by aord1k, 2023-10-04 04:26:10

Previous topic - Next topic

aord1k

hello everyone. i have already left an introduction about myself and i would like to keep a diary of my progress and also collect more information here for those who have a small penis. i hope we can unite under this topic and help each other in solving our issues. now i walk around with my foreskin retracted 24/7 and get great pleasure. after i wrote my introduction, i spent a lot of time exploring the forum and looking for information, advice, and new techniques. i also looked for individual topics related to small penises but didn't find any. i tried almost every method i could find. i think many will agree that the most convenient and fastest way is the spoon method. im using it right now. i have 2 suitable spoons, one of which is at work and the other at home. unfortunately this method does not work 100%. for example, when i sit down, bend over or walk quickly, the foreskin almost completely covers the glans and does not return to its original form. you have to constantly correct it, which is very inconvenient to do outside the home. this is due to the fact that i have large hips, a large pubis and a lot of skin. my hips also squeeze my balls when i walk, which also roll up my foreskin. maybe you will have some advice. now the best thing i came up with is to wear the tightest panties, pull the penis to the side and support it like that. in total, 3 weeks have passed since i began to retract my foreskin and this is what has changed: my glans has become a little larger, my wife or i can easily touch the glans with our fingers or even nails, the nasty smell has almost completely disappeared. when i take a shower, i pull my foreskin back completely to wash all the folds and now it holds up on its own for a while if i want to be naked at home. As soon as i bend over or sit down i need to immediately use the spoon method. in general, i am satisfied, i get pleasure when i walk and feel how my glans rubs against the seam of my panties. sometimes it hurts if the seam starts to touch the entrance to the urethra, but this adds some spice^^. thanks to everyone who reads, i will leave photos below. ill also tell you about my short bridle in the next post.

aord1k

aord1k

paul214

Nice work! Very nice shaped glans, retraction makes it look very good!

aord1k

Thank u! like this!

aord1k

double spoon method to increase thickness

skin-off

How's double spoon method?

PhillyForeskin

Hi Aord. Sounds like we have similar issues and our penises look about very similar flaccid. How long is it fully soft?. I am a great grower, so when flaccid my penis is small and you are right, it is hard to keep the foreskin from rolling back over. Bending over is what always does it for me, I can feel much of my penis retracting into my body.  When I'm fully bent over I'm pretty sure it's only my glans that is protruding from my body, so add in foreskin and it's almost impossible to prevent the skin from rolling. The only thing I have found to work in that situation is using sleeve like ring that prevents that turtling effect by keeping the shaft stretched. But even then I have seen the foreskin roll over that and get to the glans.

I have been using the toilet paper method for the last few days that JPOldman posted about, and so far it has prevented this. Maybe give that a try.

aord1k

Quote from: PhillyForeskin on 2023-10-09 14:01:05
Hi Aord. Sounds like we have similar issues and our penises look about very similar flaccid. How long is it fully soft?. I am a great grower, so when flaccid my penis is small and you are right, it is hard to keep the foreskin from rolling back over. Bending over is what always does it for me, I can feel much of my penis retracting into my body.  When I'm fully bent over I'm pretty sure it's only my glans that is protruding from my body, so add in foreskin and it's almost impossible to prevent the skin from rolling. The only thing I have found to work in that situation is using sleeve like ring that prevents that turtling effect by keeping the shaft stretched. But even then I have seen the foreskin roll over that and get to the glans.

I have been using the toilet paper method for the last few days that JPOldman posted about, and so far it has prevented this. Maybe give that a try.

Good afternoon! i understand you well. my indicators are full soft = 0.9-1.1 inch, full hard = 5 inch. many methods are not suitable due to the difference between soft and hard. but i will take your advice into account and read about the method. maybe this will help me.

at work, i spend most of my time full soft. when i feel that my glans and urethral opening are rubbing against the seam of my panties, i become semi-soft. its rare when its full hard, usually at home when my wife is nearby.

perhaps it will be possible to see your photos with the toilet paper method and with the spoon method? im interested in how it looks on our indicators. how do you cope with the fact that the width increases greatly? i tried it with a ring and it hurt a lot. in my photos it seems thick, but its just leather and you need a narrow ring to hold it. when the penis gets erect, the ring puts a lot of pressure on it.

aord1k

1st day. paper roll method.