News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Cock and Glans Rings

Started by brucep2, 2023-09-30 15:27:22

Previous topic - Next topic

brucep2

I have the basic metal and plastic cock and glans rings but am interested in advice and recommendations for other options, especially anything that helps keep the inner foreskin exposed. Or more decorative options.
Life is too short....

hung.part.timer

Toilet paper....it's almost too obvious!!!! I tried it the other night and it just worked. There's a thread started by an elder Japanese man and he said that's what he used and from his results it works imo

Nivek

brucep2

Thanks I'm trying the paper today and working great.

I'm interested in what rings you guys were either to hold foreskin exposed, or hold back.
Life is too short....

brucep2

The toilet roll really works. Just used it fir one day and i can really notice the difference in drying out the inner foreskin. I don't know if I can get it to stay on overnight but will try.
Life is too short....

prepuceplay

I bought the slimmest fit condoms I could find online and pulled one over my penis until it broke (the condom, that is).

Now my foreskin was as retracted as I've ever had it, with the condom preventing it from closing again. That worked but was uncomfortable when wearing my panties.
Then I tried the same method with the condom cut of right down to its base ring, and left it where it would stop the foreskin slipping back over the head. Put my panties back on. But at some time during the day my foreskin jumped the barrier back to its old parking position.

Any ideas if I can expect more success out of a condom?