News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Day/Night 1 Update. FAIL! Need Advice

Started by PhillyForeskin, 2023-09-28 15:53:47

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyForeskin

Hello again everyone. I'm new to the forum, my introduction was just 2 days ago. As I mentioned in my intro, I ordered my first set of glans rings and was eagerly anticipating starting my journey. I did not have success with any of the tucking/spoon methods because I'm a grower, and not just a normal grower, I go from a smaller than average flaccid penis to a bigger than average erect penis.

Full flaccid state:
Length: 2.5 inches/ 6.3cm (which I believe is smaller than average)
Circumference: 3.3 inches/ 8.5 cm

Full Erect state:
Length: 7.5 inches/ 19.1cm
Circumference: 5.75 inches/ 14.6 cm

I am providing this detail in hopes someone else on here is similar to me and can provide advice on what was successful for them. In addition to the above measurements, I have included an image showing my full flaccid and full erect state for the visual reference.

So let's get to day/night 1 of my Auto Circ journey. The ring set came in at 2:30pm, which came with 3 cock rings, and 2 foreskin retention sleeves. I purchased this for the sleeves, the rings were a nice bonus. Attached is an image of the set I bought from Mr Bezos. When it came in I was so happy, I felt like a kid anticipating a big gift. I opened the package and was taken back at how small the sleeves were, but they were super stretchy so I wasn't too concerned. I cleaned them with a mild soap and water, then grabbed the larger one and slipped it on. It felt GREAT! Super soft, very comfortable, so much so I forgot I was wearing it at times throughout the day. After work I went for a walk with the dog for about 90 minutes. This was my first experience doing an outdoor activity with my glans uncovered the whole time (if I pull back it stays for a few minutes but then eventually slides over the head). It was a typical autumn day here, temp: 68F/ 20C. By the end of the walk I couldn't believe how cold my glans was. It was like an ice cube touching my thigh when I walked.  It started to cause discomfort towards the end and I just wanted to wrap my hand around the head to warm it up, which I did as soon as I got home. I'm sure the fact I don't wear underwear played a role here. Anyway that was something very surprising to me that I didn't ever think about.

The rest of the evening was uneventful as I went through the normal family routines. I had a few erections throughout the day and things seemed fine. During erections I could feel the sleeve applying some compression, but nothing strong or painful at all. The sleeve stretched with my growing girth and there was no sign of any change in circumference due to the sleeve. THUMBS UP!! I am very pleased with the product at this point!!!  Before bed I checked to make sure everything was in place and no signs of issues/concerns, all was good.

I woke up and lifted the covers to make sure it was still on, a testament to how comfortable it was to wear, and there it was, my cock laying there with a semi-hard-on and the sleeve with a tear almost half way up the sleeve. I grabbed my phone and took a picture (I've attached the picture I took in that moment ). I then grabbed my penis and notice there is another tear on the opposite side. I was so disappointed and can't figure out why it split. The material was so stretchy, it should not have split. For a second it made me feel good because I think my dick is too skinny for the length and in that split second I felt like my girth busted the seams, lol.

Now I am back to square one. I have the other sleeve that came with the pack but that one is way too tight. I tried to put it on but it squeezes my penis so much the girth is noticeably smaller under the sleeve.

So here are my questions at this point after day/night 1 is complete:
1. I am concerned with the glans getting so cold. It is only going to get colder as we approach winter. Is this normal, do others experience this? And if so, what do you recommend to keep the helmet warm when out in the cold. I really really do not like wearing underwear so looking for a solution that accommodates my situation.

2. Any recommendations for foreskin retention sleeves? The reason I went with a sleeve instead of a ring is because of how small I get flaccid, I feel a ring will either let the foreskin roll right over it or if it holds the foreskin back it would be so bunched up the inner skin would never dry.

Any other advice is greatly appreciated!!

Pics:
1. My full flaccid and full erect state
2. The ring and sleeve set I got
3. The picture I took when I lifted the covers this morning
4. More images of the sleeve failure on my penis as it was going down after morning wood.

Nivek

It's certainly not a fail, but a little set back. Since it works so well, you could purchase a new set and continue wearing it during the day when you have control over your erections.

I think it tore because nocturnal erections may be harder than normal erections, at least this is true for me. Your penis probably got engorged with blood and with the sleeve on, may have enlarged to epic proportions and split the sleeve.

I don't have suggestions or ideas regarding cold weather or other types of sleeves as I struggle to sleep wearing anything!

PhillyForeskin

Thanks Nivek! Good advice. I'm going to give that a try and maybe look for another solution to use at nights.

HCheung

Nice to see a brother here who also doesn't wear underwear!
I haven't been wearing underwear since my 20s,
And together with exposing my glans just feels amazing
It's good to know that you keep your sons foreskin uncut
They surely have a good father indeed

1. For the glans getting cold, I occasionally face this problem too
But I believe it's only an issue at the beginning
My glans now barely feels cold already

2. I believe the major setback for you is that you're a great grower
Your penis size changes a lot when erect
You might want to ask for opinions from our fellow grower brothers here.

Hope this helps! And welcome to the community of retracting foreskin!
From Hong Kong
Permanently pulled back since ~18yrs old

HeroicGlance

Understand:

It's not a "fail" - it is a temporary setback.

Retracting for 21 years. Heterosexual.

PhillyForeskin

Quote from: HCheung on 2023-09-29 12:40:53
Nice to see a brother here who also doesn't wear underwear!
I haven't been wearing underwear since my 20s,
And together with exposing my glans just feels amazing
It's good to know that you keep your sons foreskin uncut
They surely have a good father indeed

1. For the glans getting cold, I occasionally face this problem too
But I believe it's only an issue at the beginning
My glans now barely feels cold already

2. I believe the major setback for you is that you're a great grower
Your penis size changes a lot when erect
You might want to ask for opinions from our fellow grower brothers here.

Hope this helps! And welcome to the community of retracting foreskin!
Thanks HCheung! That's great feedback. I'm guessing since my head is still very sensitive, I feel the cold. I have been searching the forum looking for a post(s) of people who grow a lot like me and what works for them (there is a lot here going back many years!).

And I love not wearing underwear. I started after getting a vasectomy. I couldn't wear any due to soreness the first couple weeks, even though the doctors recommended wearing briefs during this time, I couldn't. Now I like to feel everything swing around and hang. With the foreskin back and having that heightened penis awareness, it makes it even more enjoyable.

PhillyForeskin

Quote from: HeroicGlance on 2023-09-30 04:16:52
Understand:

It's not a "fail" - it is a temporary setback.
Thanks brother! I'm still marching forward.

brucep2

I haven't worn underwear for about 10 years but I have this week since I started pulling back and taping as I've had Balanitis and I was off the scale sensitive. However a tip from the forum of using Apple Cider Vinegar has made more improvement in 2 days than 2 weeks of Canesten. Added bonus is that it ACV dries quickly so is helping with the drying out too. Yes it stings mildly for a few seconds but the nights of soreness have stopped

So I'm giving it the weekend in wicking underwear and then will go back to commando from Monday. Thanks for the post as it gives me confidence to pull back without underwear as I hate being contained and am really looking forward to the feeling. My sensitivity has reduced over the last 5 days as I really enjoyed a dry rub for the first time in years earlier.
Life is too short....

HeroicGlance

Quote from: TacoTiko on 2023-09-30 16:30:18
Thanks brother! I'm still marching forward.

This was the most important thing I had to learn, along the way.

Work with your body - give it time.
Retracting for 21 years. Heterosexual.

PhillyForeskin

Quote from: brucep2 on 2023-09-30 17:33:50
...However a tip from the forum of using Apple Cider Vinegar has made more improvement in 2 days than 2 weeks of Canesten. Added bonus is that it ACV dries quickly so is helping with the drying out too. Yes it stings mildly for a few seconds but the nights of soreness have stopped...

I have not heard about the is. Going to search the forum now to learn about ACV. THANKS!!!

brucep2

You're welcome.

After weeks of discomfort. Used Apple Cider VinegR 3x a day for 4 days abd it cleared everything up.

Good luck man.
Life is too short....