News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Glans Rings from Temu (will review and update)

Started by Uncutlatinopulledback, 2023-07-11 07:43:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncutlatinopulledback

Hi! I made a purchase recently I'm fairly excited for. I'm new to this forum but will try and update here as best I can. I'm going to link them below, Temu is usually good with shipping times so hopefully in a week we can reconvene :)

https://share.temu.com/MSY4LA65qRA

hung.part.timer

Really looking forward to hearing about these - I've been wanting to get a ring of any type, but just not sure if they're worth it, or if they work, so will appreciate your review

GarethUK

Perhaps I was just unlcuky, but just to flag up that I ordered something very similar from Ali express which never arrived.

nuvebure

Quote from: hung.part.timer on 2023-08-12 03:21:56
Do you find there's any difference between the day and night rings?

no difference in their ability to keep the foreskin back but i like the night rings personally just for how they look