Author Topic: Stretchier Foreskin - keeping it behind the head  (Read 2734 times)

Offline M_back__uk

• NSFW Access
Stretchier Foreskin - keeping it behind the head
« on: 2020-09-06 08:02:59 »
Hi All

Wanted to start by saying how helpful this site has been since I started pulling back with all the different techniques etc. When I started I pretty much had mild phimosis which meant I could only really pull back when in the shower and never when I had an erection. Over time I started pulling back more often (and then leaving it back) for gradually more time and I can now pull back easily at any time Inc when erect 😁 - plus the sensitivity has majorly decreased so I no longer get semis when it rubs on my pants. I also love to pull my foreskin back as far as it can do to make me look cut which looks great too (shame it just doesn't stay there). 

Because it used to be so tight, it would always stay behind the Corona by itself (which would sometimes be painful when I got erect but that probably helped stretch it) - which I liked to do as I like the look of the pink bunched up foreskin, however something I am now finding is that now the foreskin is actually quite a lot stretchier or elasticated than it was before, it won't stay behind the Corona for very long. Not a big issue as the spoon method is fantastic for me now too (I have also been exploring an inverted spoon method with varying results) - it just used to be handy to pull back if I was out and not already pulled back.

I was wondering if anyone else had experienced this? Would this be to do with a tight frenulum or just because of the stretching. I don't necessarily need a solution just wanted to discuss!

Offline Daffyskin

• NSFW Access
  • The beauty of a foreskin is in pulling it back.
Re: Stretchier Foreskin - keeping it behind the head
« Reply #1 on: 2020-09-06 10:27:23 »
Good to hear that you can now easily pull back whenever you want - great success!
I'm sure you are right in thinking that the skin has become stretchier and this enables it to easily roll forward again. A short frenulum might be providing the inertia to roll forward which the previously tight skin was able to resist. Also, length of foreskin might be a factor - a longer foreskin compressed behind the glans may exert more force to roll forward again.

I had a similar issue a while ago with the inner skin becoming 'baggier'. Originally, I used to tuck it in, which worked well for me. I then spent several weeks with a simple pulled back style, after which I found it difficult to tuck back. It would seem that the greater bagginess caused by being bunched behind the glans didn't like staying tucked under the now relatively tighter shaft skin.

Interesting stuff, though.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.