Author Topic: Anybody heard of Dragonwrap?  (Read 3171 times)

Offline Benji

• NSFW Access
Anybody heard of Dragonwrap?
« on: 2020-08-24 00:16:14 »
I was doing my usual internet trolling and stumbled across this.

https://dragonwrap.com/products/dragonwrap-sky-blue

Not sure if anybody has ever seen/tried one but it is one of, if not the only device I’ve seen marketed as actually having the words “auto circumcision” in the description. Looks like it could maybe be worth the $20. If anyone hasn’t tried one and we need a test dummy, I’ll take one for the team no problem.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
Re: Anybody heard of Dragonwrap?
« Reply #1 on: 2020-08-24 03:38:00 »
Personally, from what I see of it on their site, it is just a bunch of straps that you will have attached to your cock for what gain? It appears to be just a decorated way of being pulled-back that would lkely have various problems, especially in wearing 24/7. Good luck if you try it!

Offline Stijn

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-08-24 05:48:47 »
It looks like a funny gadget. I have no idea if it will work as it doen’t look really solid. I also don’t get why on their website they claim that you can stretch your this way. I am curious for the test results 😉

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-08-24 08:59:20 »
I would have to agree with the rest, don't look like its that good, doesn't help that there is no other instructions or guide which could help
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Bifunguy

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-08-24 11:17:24 »
I also can't see any benefit you could get from wearing this or indeed how it could even be comfortable or pleasing to wear. It looks like something that is marketed to buy, try and put by...