News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Any powders to dry out glans?

Started by kvmn, 2020-08-23 03:44:41

Previous topic - Next topic

kvmn

I found that talcum powder really dries out my glans and makes it bearable for me to wear my foreskin back. Otherwise the sensitivity is too much to handle. But I don't want to use it due to the health risks it poses. Are there any other powders like this or other methods to really dry out glans?

Daffyskin

If you do a trawl through the discussion board you will find several threads over the years where people have discussed their favoured methods and substances for accelerating the drying process.

One lotion that hasn't been mentioned is 'Below the belt grooming - fresh and dry balls'. I have used it occasionally for its intended purpose and it is very good, so it might work on the glans.

I reckon, though, that time is your best method. The glans and inner skin will dry out naturally over time. If you are struggling with sensitivity then maybe try a 'little and often' approach to retraction so that you gradually get used to it.

Personally I don't understand why anyone would want to hasten the process - as many have said on here "it's not a race" and "enjoy the journey" - however, I do respect your choices so good luck to you.

I'm interested to know, though, what are the health risks of talc?
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

guest3599

Quote from: Daffyskin on 2020-08-23 08:10:31
I'm interested to know, though, what are the health risks of talc?

Some people believe it's carcinogenic. Naturally it contains asbestos, but this ought to be removed in the manufacturing process. Studies suggest an increased risk of lung cancer in talc miners and millers, but not in the use of purified, cosmetic talcum powder. There are conflicitng views about whether it increases the risk of uterine and ovarian cancer. https://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/talcum-powder-and-cancer.html