News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Five years!

Started by soundsgreat87, 2020-08-18 19:33:19

Previous topic - Next topic

soundsgreat87

I was wondering how long it'd been since I started, and wouldn't you know it, 5 years ago to the day!

Not much has changed in a while. It's just normal for me now. I'm still experimenting with new rings from time to time.

This ring is made of some silicone which I mixed up and poured into a thin sheet in the bottom of a glass, then cut a hole in it after it cured. It's not bad but it's not perfect either. I think I want to try getting some softer silicone.

Kylar

johnsmith4388

Congratulations!

I remember reading your update posts when you were a few months in, inspired me to start keeping myself retracted.

I set myself a target of 5 years when I started, I'll hopefully hit that this December.

soundsgreat87

Awesome! I'm sure you will ;D

Ralph_j

Time flies!

My foreskin does not stay behind my glans, so have to use a ring, let's see how it will be in 5 years  :P

headytimes

Congrats! I've just checked and it is 4 years for me on the 11th August amazing how time flies and how life changing this has been
Retracted since Summer 2016

soundsgreat87

Great job heady times!

Dorae

Thanks for sharing your experience! I am in my early days, hope to be able to continue for longer!

guest3038

Congrats! I wish many many more years of pulling back. Ty for sharing your story.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: soundsgreat87 on 2020-08-18 19:33:19
I was wondering how long it'd been since I started, and wouldn't you know it, 5 years ago to the day!

Not much has changed in a while. It's just normal for me now. I'm still experimenting with new rings from time to time.

This ring is made of some silicone which I mixed up and poured into a thin sheet in the bottom of a glass, then cut a hole in it after it cured. It's not bad but it's not perfect either. I think I want to try getting some softer silicone.
Not bad for 5  years, mine is on and off for a few years more than that, with a few months rest etc between
Love skining back and letting my head show

cddb8dc5

Congrats! In the year or so that I've been retracting I feel like so much about my head has changed. Hope I can last as long as you have lol.