News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Is it possible to train the "elasticity" of the frenulum?

Started by nikarwong, 2020-08-18 04:38:54

Previous topic - Next topic

nikarwong

Hi all,

I can pull my foreskin back all the way completely when it's in flaccid state.
In semi-flaccid state, it gets a bit tight (especially the frenulum aka banjo string), but still do-able.
In fully erect state, the foreskin goes behind the glans penis (which is good) but I can't continue to pull it further back.

While waiting for my cock ring to arrive, I'm using tape to tape the foreskin to the area below my belly button, after fully retracting the foreskin, so it remains in a full pulledback mode, but man, the frenulum feels real tight and about to snap the moment I get just a bit of erection. And I'm scared of the frenulum snapping lol I heard there's gonna be tons of blood all over.....

So, is it possible to train the "elasticity" of the frenulum, and also lessen the sensitivity?

CuriousSkinner

I had exactly the same issue as you when I was younger but when I was erect it was quite difficult and tight and felt like it was going to get stuck. I fixed it with stretching and after a few weeks things were much easier. Have you tired following these?

https://www.wikihow.fitness/Do-Phimosis-Stretching

I'm now using pulling back to try and stretch the frenulum and foreskin a bit more as well as reduce sensitivity. My advice to you would be to do those stretches for a while first. Things are uncomfortable when you first pull back, but it shouldn't be as painful as you describe.

I hope that helps you a bit. 

nikarwong

Quote from: nikarwong on 2020-08-18 04:38:54
Hi all,

In semi-flaccid state, it gets a bit tight (especially the frenulum aka banjo string), but still do-able.
In fully erect state, the foreskin goes behind the glans penis (which is good) but I can't continue to pull it further back.

While waiting for my cock ring to arrive, I'm using tape to tape the foreskin to the area below my belly button, after fully retracting the foreskin, so it remains in a full pulledback mode, but man, the frenulum feels real tight and about to snap the moment I get just a bit of erection. And I'm scared of the frenulum snapping lol I heard there's gonna be tons of blood all over.....

So, is it possible to train the "elasticity" of the frenulum, and also lessen the sensitivity?

Thanks a lot! Will try it. But bear in mind that I don't have phimosis though (I can retract easily), just that the frenulum is kinda tight when fully erect.

CuriousSkinner

Yeah I get you. I do think the stretching helped my banjo though as well so it might be worth a go to try and ease into things. Keep us posted with how you get on.

Bifunguy

Quote from: nikarwong on 2020-08-18 04:38:54
Hi all,

Hi,

Welcome to the group. In my experience if you pull back as far as it will go each time you get hard, you will find that your frenulum will start to stretch after a while. You just need to be patient and persevere. I had the same problem initially when I started to pull back in my early teens (see my intro for more) but now I can pull all the way back without any pain or discomfort and it is not unduly sensitive to the touch. Hope this helps.

nikarwong