Author Topic: How did you deal with dry foreskin & frenulum rubbing into everything?  (Read 7435 times)

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
It took me a few months. I was retracting for a short while during the day, building up to all day and covering back up at night then going for a few days at a time. Its  a process that takes time. Everyone is at a different pace.

Offline rummy

• NSFW Access
For me it was the inner part of my foreskin bunching behind the glans that would get uncomfortable. Just keeping the time I kept the skin back to a few hours at a time & gradually increasing the time worked best for me.

Offline bioshock0706

• NSFW Access
For me it was the inner part of my foreskin bunching behind the glans that would get uncomfortable. Just keeping the time I kept the skin back to a few hours at a time & gradually increasing the time worked best for me.

Same for me. The whole backside inner forekin skin (including the frenulum) is quite sensitive and gets uncomfortable when rubbing in pants, etc.

Don't have this issue with the front inner foreskin.

Offline rummy

• NSFW Access
Same for me. The whole backside inner forekin skin (including the frenulum) is quite sensitive and gets uncomfortable when rubbing in pants, etc.

Don't have this issue with the front inner foreskin.

Yes, underside around frenulum area used to get really uncomfortable. Prob took a few weeks gradually increasing the time I  kept my foreskin back to get used to being back.

Offline Dorae

• NSFW Access
  • Loving the pulled back life
Didn't read all the replies, but it took me a couple of days for me head to get used to the cotton. For the first 2-3 days I wore my underwear all the time to keep it from rubbing continuously to my pants, later I stopped wearing for a day and let it get used to the feeling. It's been 5 days since I started and my head or frenulum doesn't hurt anymore from the rubbing!
It's just about time, for me it took just a few days, I can see for some it took longer, it's all about patience and giving a break when you need it. I'd suggest rolling back the foreskin if it's hurting too much and let it rest for few hours or a day maybe!