Author Topic: How common is forced retraction in your community?  (Read 6402 times)

Offline Bis

• NSFW Access
How common it is in your community to do stretching the foreskin to make it retractable at an early age?

Offline __

• NSFW Access
Re: How common is forced retraction in your community?
« Reply #1 on: 2020-06-16 20:23:38 »
Not common at all.

Online thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-06-16 21:39:10 »
Good question in UK not at all, i have not heard any one saying anything about this.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-06-17 03:44:36 »
How common it is in your community to do stretching the foreskin to make it retractable at an early age?
I couldn't say since as far back as I can remember as a youngster when being bathed it was always pulled back. As a result I was never aware of what is called paraphimosis.

Offline Hortus

• NSFW Access
  • Love the constant rubbing and dry head
« Reply #4 on: 2020-06-17 13:02:02 »
Not sure it is something you can find out easily, this poll may give a guide with enough sample numbers. I suffered from a tight foreskin at an early age and my Mother was considering having me circumcised (I know this when she mentioned it in a conversation about Muslim circumcision a few years ago) so she asked the local GP to visit home and take a look. I was 8 years old and he forcibly pulled my skin back and examined me then flipped it back saying I needed to wash thoroughly every day. The forcible retraction caused multiple lesions which itched for a week before healing. Even worse she must have told my best friends Mum because much to my embarrassment she asked me how I got on with the Doctors visit and my male problem.
Always skinned back and enjoying the friction of walking, cycling and other sports which move my cock around a bit

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-06-18 13:55:18 »
In the UK it's up to the individual if they want to keep their foreskin back or not. Of course back is better.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: 2020-06-18 18:02:19 »
On our "Yahoo Answers" kind of site I sometimes see fresh parents ask if they should pull back their son's foreskin, or, alternatively, that they didn't and the nurses / child doctors did it and now what.

It seems like it was favoured previously, but newer doctors and nurses don't do it, opting to go with "don't touch it unless there's a problem, it'll be retractible when he hits 3/5/7/etc." (no agreement on that one lol)

Mine was retracted by my parents, every time I was bathed, when I was 4-5-ish it was only the corona that had adhesion.  Other than that though, there was nothing forced, I mean the whole keeping it retracted thing was my idea there, and much later than that.

Offline eh

« Reply #7 on: 2020-06-26 17:57:53 »
It is very much common to do retraction if one has tight foreskin or has adhesion with the glans by age 10-12. Circumcision is generally avoided. It is fairly common here to have non retractable foreskin until puberty hence I have heard many to have done stretching to resolve it.

Offline slate

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2020-07-06 22:18:25 »
When I was around 4 my mother made me wash under my foreskin.  I also remembered the doctor retracting me.

guest3599

« Reply #9 on: 2020-07-28 08:36:18 »
It happened to me when I was around 8. I had an inguinal hernia, and while I was in hospital the doctor examined my penis while she examined the hernia. She forcibly retracted my foreskin - it was still fused to the glans and I remember it hurt like hell. I don’t remember there being blood. She wanted to circumcise me while she operated on the hernia, but my parents refused to give consent.

Offline supersonic

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2020-08-11 14:10:57 »
I remember one doctor's visit around the age of 8 which changed the relationship to my penis forever.
It was just a regular child-check-up in which the doctor forcibly retracted my foreskin.
I remember this procedure as super painful as i seem to have had a case of phimosis.
I was sent home with instructions to use a corticoid-cream on the tip of my foreskin and slowly stretch it over a period of time.
As a young boy of around 8 i totally did not want my parents to help me in this procedure which led to the point that i stopped this foreskin-training after around 2 weeks because it was painful and did not lead to any achievement in the short run.
After around 3 Months my older sister who was a nurse at that time asked me how it worked and if i could retract my foreskin without any pain now.
I admitted to her that i stopped retracting and wanted everything to be as it was.
Young me never understood why this skin had to be retractable anyways.
Over this the Idea of being circumcised was raised by my parents and my sister.
They tried to explain it to me, but remembering how painful retracting was, i totally did not want to go through that procedure.
My parents obliged to my beggings of not having it done and so i was left with a tight foreskin throughout my puberty. The subject of circumcision never came up again.
As i got older and started caring about my penis, i still could not retract the foreskin properly while masturbating.
Eventually over the time from being 14-16 the skin loosened up from masturbating and some stretching exercises i did start again on my own.
I'd say at about 16 years old my foreskin could be retracted even when hard.

I think going through this journey led me to being so adventurous about foreskin, trying different pull-back-methods to keep it retracted.
After all these problems my foreskin created, i more and more developed a desire to just keep it out of the way.
My first attempts retracting for longer times started at about 17. From then on i was retracting part-time because nothing would really work for me.
In my introduction i wrote about how i was able to achieve permanent retraction.

Looking back at all of this i often times get a little angry about young me fighting that hard against a circumcision.
I'm happy to have eventually achieved a satisfying pull-back-outcome but will get the foreskin removed in the nearer future.

So, I don't really know about how common forced retraction here in Germany is, but this is my story about it.
I think it really depends on the doctor examining the little boys.

Online mjed

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2020-08-11 19:11:06 »
I had little idea about pulling back tbh when I was younger but oddly enough never had any problems.  I remember the skin was retractable coz I had pulled it back by accident but that was about it.  A doctor never pulled it back.  I guess I was in my twenties when a close friend mentioned something about it pulling back so you can shoot further.  I checked it out as soon as after that.  You hear such stories about smegma and all that, I'd half expected a ton underneath and an awful smell but it wasn't like that at all.  Wierd I know.  Since I did start pulling back, washing under really needs to be done every day now or it builds up. 

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2020-08-11 20:25:48 »
Looking back at all of this i often times get a little angry about young me fighting that hard against a circumcision.
I'm happy to have eventually achieved a satisfying pull-back-outcome but will get the foreskin removed in the nearer future.

Like for you the subject was mentioned during my childhood, too. Like a threat. I think this has an effect on the mind.
I achieved  a permanent pulled back setup for 10 years before having the op.

Offline Bis

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2020-09-02 17:31:52 »
Thanks everyone for the awesome responses. In my community it is taught to pull back for cleaning purpose.
It is generally told to 10-11 yrs old to use some oil and do stretching to open it up and do regular cleaning.

Offline Dorae

• NSFW Access
  • Loving the pulled back life
« Reply #14 on: 2020-09-13 14:34:57 »
Thanks everyone for the awesome responses. In my community it is taught to pull back for cleaning purpose.
It is generally told to 10-11 yrs old to use some oil and do stretching to open it up and do regular cleaning.
Good to know that! I was too asked by my folks to pull back for cleaning, idk how popular that practice is in my community, but pulling back 24/7 is advised by doctors in my region