Author Topic: Overly sensitive frenulum.  (Read 7353 times)

Offline bioshock0706

• NSFW Access
Overly sensitive frenulum.
« on: 2020-05-14 13:50:09 »
M26 - uncircumcised.

My penis has always been overly sensitive and I recently started retracting the foreskin and keeping the glans exposed while in my boxers, etc (as I was advised that keranitization will start to happen and it will desensitize). Doing this has certainly helped.

However, one thing remains quite sensitive - the frenulum of the foreskin (that connects it to the penis) and overall the whole "back" side of my penis. When in my boxers and the frenulum touches my boxers or there is friction against my scrotum, the feeling is quite unpleasant. This only happens when not erect. When erect, the nerve receptors turn to pleasure.

Will the frenulum become less sensitive with time and what tips would you recommend (despite getting circumsised)?

Thank you.

Offline pullbackguy

• NSFW Access
  • permanently retracted since february 2020
Re: Overly sensitive frenulum.
« Reply #1 on: 2020-05-14 17:25:43 »
I think time will be your best friend. Just try to overcome the uncomfortable feeling the first few days and soon you won't even notice it anymore. If you were getting circumcized the area would still be exposed to your boxers. Keep on !

Offline bioshock0706

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-05-14 18:01:49 »
Thanks for the support!

Offline Daffyskin

• NSFW Access
  • The beauty of a foreskin is in pulling it back.
« Reply #3 on: 2020-05-14 21:13:43 »
Yes, the frenulum will get less sensitive over time, but it does take time - longer than the glans. You must be patient - it will get used to the exposure eventually if you persevere but if it becomes too sore then just take a break for a short while.
How long have you been retracted for?
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

Offline bioshock0706

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-05-14 22:11:15 »
Yes, the frenulum will get less sensitive over time, but it does take time - longer than the glans. You must be patient - it will get used to the exposure eventually if you persevere but if it becomes too sore then just take a break for a short while.
How long have you been retracted for?

Thanks!

A few days now.

I am 26 and most of my life I've kept it covered. As it's always been quite sensitive, I decided to have it retracted for the next few weeks so it get less sensitive upon touching to drier surfaces.

It really is a weird feeling. When it's erect, the head, glans and everything feels pleasant, but the moment it gets unerect, it's like the nerve endings and receptors turn from pleasure to a weird, almost pain-like feeling upon touching.

Not sure if it's just me or happens to other guys, too.

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-05-14 22:54:02 »

It really is a weird feeling. When it's erect, the head, glans and everything feels pleasant, but the moment it gets unerect, it's like the nerve endings and receptors turn from pleasure to a weird, almost pain-like feeling upon touching.

From progress reports found here in the forum, this varies a lot according to the individual. But, you're not alone, my glans was always extremely painful when rubbing with the underwear in the flaccid state. In fact this showed no signs of improving even after a few months, so I quit. I resumed half a year later. On the other hand, guys have reported extremely fast progress regarding tolerance to exposure.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2020-05-15 04:53:13 »
A few days now.

I am 26 and most of my life I've kept it covered. As it's always been quite sensitive, I decided to have it retracted for the next few weeks so it get less sensitive upon touching to drier surfaces.

If you have only started to be retracted for a few days so far then don't expect to have the same reaction as guys that have been back for years. As many on here have reported, after being back for short periods to start to adapt, they then retract for longer and longer periods until they get adapted to full 24/7.

As a young kid I had the desire to have an exposed glans but it was too sensitive. When I got to be 17 years old I decided to 'go for it!' As a result I ended up with a full 'hard-on' as long as I was exposed. It did take a long time of gradual exposure in my case before I could go 24/7 with no discomfort of any kind.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2020-05-16 15:26:46 »
Didn't really read all the replies bug gonna say what I know from self experience.
Well it will surely do get less sensitive along with everything else, the glans, the inner skin and so but for some people it takes more time to get different parts less sensitive, and actually I would say not less sensitive, but sensitive in different way and used to touch things.
I also hate when my dick stucks to my balls, but I did hated it before retraction too... That's why you can touch it and adjust it so you can free it :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline bioshock0706

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2020-05-19 12:43:27 »
Thank you!

guest3309

« Reply #9 on: 2020-05-20 02:25:15 »
As a kid, my glans was so oversensitive, I only saw mine the first time after my first orgasms. I just had to know what was there.
Later on, oversensitivity stayed for a very long time. Too much for getting to fine tuning let alone retracting permanently.

Just some tips.
1. Under water. It is different. Try it.
2. Condoms. Like double skin. But at least get some ease of cock to get the good feel without the too much feeling.
3. Like 1 but different. Anything wet works. Best is a blow job. The mouth contains a lot of enzymes and stuff to heal fast and not hurt.

Don'ts: Oils and lubricants. It deepens the feeling of touching. When dry touching is close to too sensitive or beyond, oils and lubricants double that.

Cock talk: Nothing breaks at oversensitivity. It is just your penis panicking. Tell your penis to get over it because the good stuff comes with skinned back and keeping it bare. Later your penis will want it no other way. It is often just like a kid that needs to get used to spicey food. Or not liking spinach. Tell your friend down there to get over it because later it will only want spicey spinach. With cream toppings of course.

Offline bioshock0706

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2020-05-20 14:46:07 »
Thank you!

The problem is, I masturbate almost every day and that really exhausts the frenulum and make it overly sensitive when pulled back in my pants.

I plan on stopping masturbating for a few days, THEN pull back and walk around with it in my pants for some time.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2020-05-20 15:13:42 »
The problem is, I masturbate almost every day and that really exhausts the frenulum and make it overly sensitive when pulled back in my pants.
Have you ever thought tying the frenulum? Even a narrow tie might help with the over-sensitivity. Done properly it is not painful.

guest3309

« Reply #12 on: 2020-05-20 16:02:27 »
Have you ever thought tying the frenulum? Even a narrow tie might help with the over-sensitivity. Done properly it is not painful.

Agree with that. It is a very easy procedure. In original state, my frenulum was like a knot. Because of that it was a dense concentration of nerve cells, which worked like an iPhone. You can do everything with one button. Fun and interesting. Tying does not make you loose that, it is just that the skin spreads out more. It is another form of interesting. But you actually loose the one touch controls all spot as a spot. It becomes a zone. Same feeling though.

The benefit is that it is out of the way. Especially for foreskin. The difference between having a rolled up carpet all the time, or a fully rolled out carpet.

The whole thing is a bodyintrusion of course. But even less complicated than having a hole in your earlobe to put some earring in. Only thing to think about is, I think it is pretty irreversable. To connect it back, and get that to heal? My impression is restoring that is not the point. It should have snapped one day by itself, this frenulum. But never did. That is also why it hurts when you masturbate a lot. It wants to snap. The hurt will go away fast. Penis heals as quickly as anything in your mouth. Mother nature knows you need your mouth and you need your penis in working order. Don't rush to help nature a bit by tying if you have doubts.

Offline bioshock0706

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2020-05-20 16:42:49 »
What does tying it mean and what's the procedure?

My frenulum is already very short (never had phimosis, though) and kind of not straight, but going diagonally down).

I just want to decentralize it naturally...

guest3309

« Reply #14 on: 2020-05-20 17:52:26 »
What does tying it mean and what's the procedure?

My frenulum is already very short (never had phimosis, though) and kind of not straight, but going diagonally down).

I just want to decentralize it naturally...
There is a frenulum tying form here, but it has limited access since I came back from the past.

The principle is very simple. You make a tiny hole behind the frenulum. Put a tread through it and ty off the frenulum with a firm knot or two. Then you just leave it. After a week, the thread falls out. No pain, nothing. And you can slide your foreskin all the way back. It stays put better when you skin back too. Often a lot of fuss about it because penis still is in the "don't touch that" zone, or "gross, I can't believe you did that." Just because it is your penis and not an earring or something. And you can masturbate as usual too. No problem. It takes a week, and in general, you might be in the shower checking up and notice the thread is gone, and have a new version of your penis to try out. I had to do it three times, but that moment I liked. Personal thing though.

I you want less trouble from your frenulum but don't like the idea of a snap by tying, it can be stretched. It takes a long time. Or you should have started skinning back before puberty. In some Asian countries, mostly in Japan, it is very common among young boys. They like to show their glans and a sign of masculinity, cleanlyness and of course not oversensitive. In such cases, because the penis grows naturally, the frenulum is stretched during the process. Plenty of Japanese boys on the web to check out. And to look closely. At first they might look circumsized, but there is no scar. The foreskin is very pleasantly back, often without bunching up against the glans. And they have a fully intact frenulum. But longer than Western average.

Both are options. But stretching late is a slow process and at times can still hurt. Added up a whole lot more than just a simple tie.