Author Topic: Best Methode to keep fully retracted ?  (Read 3720 times)

Offline PussyLover

Best Methode to keep fully retracted ?
« on: 2018-08-03 14:44:38 »
Hello,
I'm still not pulled back, I tried spoon but it doesn't work please give your favorite methods, my glans is too small compare to my foreskin very long,
Help me please,

Offline Benji

• NSFW Access
Re: Best Methode to keep fully retracted ?
« Reply #1 on: 2018-08-03 18:01:30 »
The best method I’ve tried for being fully/tightly retracted is the liquid latex method. I have a pretty long foreskin too and it works perfect for me, might be worth a shot for yourself.

Offline Professor Plum

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-08-03 19:46:10 »
One technique that doesn't seem to get much discussion is using a circle of fabric (cut from an old T-shirt) with a small hole cut in the middle just large enough to squeeze the glans through. And that's pretty much it; just fold the fabric back along the shaft to prevent the skin from rolling forward over it.

If you get the hole the right size, it's pretty much foolproof and it keeps the foreskin completely off the glans. The fabric is stretchy enough to accommodate changes in size. If you're having trouble with the various skin-folding techniques, give it a shot and I think you'll find it a lot easier.

Offline PussyLover

« Reply #3 on: 2018-08-04 18:39:59 »
One technique that doesn't seem to get much discussion is using a circle of fabric (cut from an old T-shirt) with a small hole cut in the middle just large enough to squeeze the glans through. And that's pretty much it; just fold the fabric back along the shaft to prevent the skin from rolling forward over it.

If you get the hole the right size, it's pretty much foolproof and it keeps the foreskin completely off the glans. The fabric is stretchy enough to accommodate changes in size. If you're having trouble with the various skin-folding techniques, give it a shot and I think you'll find it a lot easier.

Could you send me picture of it