News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Running 🏃‍♂️

Started by Xeronex, 2023-11-30 13:11:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Xeronex

Hi guys I'm literally 6hrs into being pulled back my question is I'm a runner would you suggest i leave it pulled forward to run or leave it?

BenTwilley

I'd say start as you mean to go on. Might be pretty damn sensitive to begin with but not unpleasant!
Ben Twilley

Xeronex

I'll give it a go thank you for replying

hung.part.timer

Yeah, sports is a considerable milestone when it comes to being and remaining pulled back. I'd say make sure that you're in gear that allows you to adjust and pull forward easily and privately the minute you feel irritation. I assume that when running you actually want your primary focus to be on a successful run, and feeling your glans will be a distraction (that is until it absolutely isn't).

Keep it up!

scotsguy27

Its sensitive at first but you get used to it

Xeronex

Update on running everything stayed in place  ;) and felt fine.

Xeronex

Update again had to pull foreskin forward as I could not Pee straight! It was like the Bellagio fountains. 

hung.part.timer

Impressive to so quickly to have adjusted to being able to stay back while running. Congrats man!

Nivek

Wow, very nice! Could you concentrate on your run or were you thinking about your pulled back head the whole time?

gappaire

I keep it pulled back for running (feels nicely cool), but I need to wear a glans ring to keep it that way, as my dick shrinks a lot during cardio workouts... Which is completely normal, blood is needed in other parts of the body during excercise, not necessarily down there ;)

CuriousSkinner

Yeah I second this question. I don't think I could do it. I do wonder what mine would do shrinkage wise.

Quote from: Nivek on 2023-12-02 00:27:32
Wow, very nice! Could you concentrate on your run or were you thinking about your pulled back head the whole time?

Difficult Time

In my experience, it is just like the rest of getting used to being this way. The one that really still sometimes causes me problems (even after many years of being bared) is riding a bike. I think the way I move my legs can create just too much rubbing for comfort. Even now, I may have to do a little adjustment once or twice when I take a ride, which can obviously be a bit socially awkward. The discomfort isn't so bad that I can't just "gut it out," but it is more noticeable than I can be comfortable with.