News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

White pimples on my foreskin.

Started by bioshock0706, 2020-06-08 11:55:11

Previous topic - Next topic

bioshock0706

M26.

Ever since I remember, I've had these white spots on my foreskin. They look like pimples.

They don't hurt or itch, BUT... when I retract my foreskin, the ones on the lower side (below the frenulum), become sore and sensitive when there is friction in my underwear or scrotum.

My question is - how do I desensitize the internal foreskin, considering these white spots are all over it and likely the reason for the sensitivity?

Note: I don't have any STD's, fungus or anything in my history.

Thank you.

Kylar

Are they on the edge of the glans?  That might be the so-called Pearly Penile Papules then, and they're harmless.

bioshock0706

Quote from: Kylar on 2020-06-08 15:13:26
Are they on the edge of the glans?  That might be the so-called Pearly Penile Papules then, and they're harmless.

No, I don't have any on the glans.

All of them are on the internal foreskin.

I re-searched and they look exactly like "Fordyce spots".

They have been there for many years, as long as I remember.

Should I be worried? Are they treatable?

Kylar

Ah, those — no, those are perfectly normal too.

bioshock0706

Thanks!

The ones on the backside (below the frenulum) get really sore when retracted, though.

Any tips on how to desensitize them?