News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Extremely sensitive tip of the glans.

Started by bioshock0706, 2020-05-26 14:01:57

Previous topic - Next topic

bioshock0706

M26 - uncircumcised.

I recently started retracting the foreskin of my penis as it was quite sensitive upon touching and not in a good way. It has certainly helped decentisize the head.

However, the tip of the head glans (the area where the urethral opening is), is extremely sensitive and in a really unpleasant way. Touching it causes a tingling feeling to go directly to my testicles and causes them to go numb for a few seconds.

It is worth mentioning that when I was very young, I had surgery down there. Don't know what it was, but it had something to do with my testicles. I have surgery scars on the left and right side on the crotch.

Do you think it has something to do with that? Unfortunately, I can't find it in my medical history at the moment. As far as my memory goes, my testicles were unable to produce sperm, hence the surgery. I then went to a urologist several times and in one of them, he did something on the glans, causing really unpleasant feeling. Do you think he damaged the nerve endings on the tip permanently, or I am just worrying without a reason and is just due to always having the glans covered up through most of my life?

The rest of the glans is now pleasant upon friction, but the tip remains really weird.

Thank you.

Daffyskin

Ordinarily, I would say that the sensitivity is due to the new exposure and that it will improve with time. The meatus is, of course, connected to very sensitive internal membrane and since the tip protrudes a little, it generally suffers greater abrasion. Perhaps skin forward for a while, see if it gets better, then try again.

However, given your medical history and the unusual sensation you describe, I wouldn't like to guarantee that opinion.  If the situation persists and you are particularly concerned, then it might be wise to consult a doctor.

I wish you well.

Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.