News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Newbie retractor with questions!

Started by tomphillips2010, 2020-05-21 09:18:03

Previous topic - Next topic

tomphillips2010

Hey all, I've just started keeping my foreskin retracted all the time - i've been toying with the idea for a long time, but seeing the amazing results that you guys have, I want to go for it myself. So I have some questions...I've gone through various posts on here but can't find definitive answers, so here goes:

1. I've been retracted for a couple of days now, and my foreskin has swollen slightly. I have no pain of discomfort, and my glans aren't discoloured or anything. Would you say to keep it retracted, or should I return it to full coverage and wait for the swelling to subside before retracting again?

2. I have trouble getting my foreskin to stay retracted - I have to wear tight underwear, and even then it rolls forward often and I have to re-adjust. I really want one of these silicone glans rings (see attachment) so that I can put it on and not have to worry. I've been searching all over the internet on where to buy them, but I cannot for the life of me find them. I've seen all sorts of other ones, but this is the type I want. Any advice on where I can order some please? Please please please! :D

scotsguy27

Afternoon,

Welcome to the forum. To answer your first question, just pull your foreskin back over your head and should be fine in about an hour or so. As for staying retracted I use the spoon method and it stays like that, I usually undo it to shower then return it to the spoon method. Theres also no swelling as well so that's a bonus.

tomphillips2010

Thanks for the reply mate! I tried the spoon method once but I must have not done it properly. I've seen the guide on here so I'll definitely give that a go! Does it ever come 'undone' during the day with the spoon method?

__

Hi ! Re. the swelling, by all means take a short break when this happens. 2 hours or so should be enough. The circulation in the foreskin must reorganize as a result of being bunched and pulled back permanently, and this takes time ! But after a few months you should no longer get any swelling.

scotsguy27

I think until you get the hang of it your foreskin might slip forward but after the first couple of times mines always stays in and even when sleeping.

I managed to dig back a few of my posts and found this one I suggested to another member;

1 - pull foreskin all the way back
2 - there should be a bit where you see where the foreskin attaches to the shaft
3 - get a teaspoon, turn the spoon so the back of the spoon is facing you
4 - use some saliva to wet the shaft, place the end of the spoon handle at the line where the foreskin attaches at the shaft
5 - roll the foreskin up the spoon handle
6 - use like a up and down motion to tuck the foreskin in being careful not to pull it out, go around the head to tuck in aswell.

Hope this helps, I've pictures of the spoon method in my photos if you want a rough guide on how it should look :)

soundsgreat87

In response to your second question: those are homemade rings, which is why you can't find them for sale! The guy bought sheets of silicone rubber and punched holes in them. It's not very expensive stuff and you get a lot to experiment with.

pullbackguy

Hey ! I'va had some minor swelling too after the first few days of permament retraction. It eventually went away mostly on it's own. Back then I did the same as scotsguy27vrecommended. Have you tried the spoon method ? For me this method works really good and I would highly recommend you to try it out.

guest3309

With my very first wanks, my foreskin would swell just from having a standard wank. Nothing special or wild. It is just skin adapting to new positions. When it irritates, give it a rest. When it stings, give it more time. It normally goes back the way it was very quickly. In just a few hours, or maybe a day. It is not that when you have occasional swelling you end up with an extremely streched foreskin. It is just internal pipes in the skin that are adjusting and it is the very swelling that helps that. Just do not swell too much. And give your skin time to think and figure out what the point is.

tomphillips2010

Thanks for all the replies guys - I'm loving the support of this group.   :D

I let my foreskin rest for a few hours back in it's natural position over the glans, and the swelling went away after about 3 hours. I then tried the spoon method again, however, my foreskin doesn't tuck away very well. My frenulum is on the tighter side, so perhaps that is why?

I found some thin foam sheets and had a go at making some glans rings of my own - and it seems to have been successful! it's effortless to stay retracted now, and it stretches to allow for erections.

Another question sorry! So...when my foreskin is retracted, it bunches quite a bit behind my glans. After a long period of being permanently retracted, will this bunching settle down and get less 'bulky'?

__

Quote from: tomphillips2010 on 2020-05-22 09:30:56
Thanks for all the replies guys - I'm loving the support of this group.   :D
You're welcome.

I let my foreskin rest for a few hours back in it's natural position over the glans, and the swelling went away after about 3 hours. I then tried the spoon method again, however, my foreskin doesn't tuck away very well. My frenulum is on the tighter side, so perhaps that is why?
Yes the frenulum contributes to making sure the foreskin always comes forward. Don't be too worried, for some of us the spoon method never did work !

QuoteAnother question sorry! So...when my foreskin is retracted, it bunches quite a bit behind my glans. After a long period of being permanently retracted, will this bunching settle down and get less 'bulky'?

If you have a thick bunch it will not go away. I was like that,  and I guess many men -not  all- have the bunch, in the retracted position. In my case the bunch just rested against the corona. After a long period of retraction the inner foreskin gets a bit thicker so the bunch will tend to stay there. See my intro post for pics.

tomphillips2010

Quote from: FrenchGuy on 2020-05-22 13:03:01
You're welcome.
Yes the frenulum contributes to making sure the foreskin always comes forward. Don't be too worried, for some of us the spoon method never did work !

If you have a thick bunch it will not go away. I was like that,  and I guess many men -not  all- have the bunch, in the retracted position. In my case the bunch just rested against the corona. After a long period of retraction the inner foreskin gets a bit thicker so the bunch will tend to stay there. See my intro post for pics.

Ahh, that's a shame about the bunching. It's the one thing I hate about the appearance of my penis when retracted. Looks like I have a rubber ring around my glans.  :(
Would getting my frenulum cut help with this d'you reckon?

__

Quote from: tomphillips2010 on 2020-05-22 15:52:40
Ahh, that's a shame about the bunching. It's the one thing I hate about the appearance of my penis when retracted. Looks like I have a rubber ring around my glans.  :(

I don't think it would. Maybe the bunch would spread a little more on the shaft, but it would't fundamentally change. After all, it is the bulk of the foreskin so you cannot really compress it. Only the "spooners" make it lay flat.

guest3309

Fren is a very personal thing. Please disagree with me whenevr you feel like, even if you don't know why exactly.

I have always been interested in technical stuff. So obviously I was also very curious about my penis in a technical sense. How does it work and also how is it meant to work. Ok. My problem ;-)

Now look at a bottle of water from the supermarket. Or any can of spray. Or a bottle of olive oil. In order to open is, you have to use more force to break some tiny seals in the lid or the spray to use it for the first time. In this case, it is to make sure, nobody opened it in the shop. It makes all the sense in the world.

Not just from a construction point of view, my penis looked similar. That frenulum was as tiny as the ones on a deodorant spray. And sort of always in the way. What if it was there to keep the top closed until real and serious sexual activity would start? And it was supposed to snap anyway? I did a first very tiny ty. Not to break anything. After a week, I had a whole centimeter more space from just typing no more than a millimeter fren streched out. Wow. No more glans banding down when I wanked. My fren was indeed that short. Why did no doctor spot that in the past, I'd wonder? But I was happy with that for a while. Later I got rid of it all. Not only did I never miss it, it got better every step of that way.

Maybe frenulums snapped more often by themselves in barbaric times when sex was maybe more brutal and forcefull. No idea. For sure it won't make a difference if you need your penis only to make a couple of females pregnant. But to enjoy and relex, my mind needs it. If for what ever reason I would loose my penis, I'd go for the first model in the transplant folder. I tell you. Any color or size would do. And first thing when it works: snap that fren.

But do not take that as advice. Streching happens too. And if you live to 120, be assured, you will be active until the very last day. Never rush anything.

Hazeleye

Quote from: tomphillips2010 on 2020-05-22 15:52:40
Different guys respond differently to the 'bunching' effect. The foreskin should, if continuously pulled back 24/7, generally thin out over time reducing that effect. On the short term, and if partial coverage is followed, this will seem impossible to achieve. Cutting the frenulum would not affect the bunching. It may, or may not, assist with the ability to be pulled back.

__

cachondo, I will not disagree with you :) but not all frenulums are tight. Indeed, the version which pulls the glans down and prevents sex might be considered pathological. However, not everyone is like that. It is a shame that doctors don't check this more proactively before puberty. But it seems the trend is to leave everything "down there" as it is.