News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

When pulling your foreskin back, how far down the shaft should it go?

Started by Thor, 2022-06-27 23:03:40

Previous topic - Next topic

GarethUK

stephan29

Devonguy

3 and 1 for me.  If anything, my foreskin is TOO mobile.  The spoon method helps me to an extent, but I do get frustrated that it is so difficult to get it to stay back.
As for your video and photo, they both look completely normal and healthy to me.

Horatio

Easy 3 for the first one. 2, maybe 2.5 for the second one, depends on how hard I am, harder, it can stay back quite a bit, less hard, bunches up a bit.

PermanetlyBareKnob

I would say 3 and 2.5 for me. I can easily and fully retract my foreskin, and when I do so, there is no pulling down on the bottom of my glans. When I release the skin, there is some wrinkling and bunching along the shaft, and more towards the glans end, but it doesn't return all the way to touch my corona unless I am quite soft.  My skin will often stay retracted behind my glans for quite a long time without any special assistance.

I suspect my penis works this way now for a couple of reasons.  When I was younger, I experienced a few minor tears and stretches of my frenulum, so at this point, it puts very little tension on my foreskin. And since my foreskin has spent so many years wrapped around my shaft instead of pinched down in front mu my glans, I think the sphincter muscle in the top of that foreskin is stretched out as wide as my shaft and can't do anything to pinch/pull my foreskin forward anymore.