News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Swimming success

Started by guest3599, 2020-07-29 15:14:17

Previous topic - Next topic

guest3599

As I say in my intro, despite being a grower I've always had reasonable success with the spoon technique, though I used to do it with just my fingers. Since discovering this forum, I've found that using a tool (for me, the arm of my glasses is perfect) means that I get much better control of the placement of the fold, and an even tuck all the way round. It makes for a trimmer look and a significantly more reliable hold. This morning I skinned back before going to the (nudist) beach, and it stayed in place all day. But the really great success is that it stayed retracted while I was swimming - we've been doing a kilometer a day naked in the sea. I thought it would unfold, with the movement, the lubrication of the salt water, and the, you know, sea shrinkage ;D It always has before. But no, it held, and the sensation of my bare glans moving through the water was *amazing*. I had to adjust it a bit after, erm, returning to normal size, which i did with my old finger technique.

Just remember guys, if you skin back at the beach put sun cream on your cock head. It can tan, and it can burn!

CuriousSkinner

Nice one. I wonder if exposure to salt water will do anything to harden/desensitize or dry out the head as well?

I'm not sure what sounds worse a sunburned head or a sunburned foreskin! I guess either could burn!

guest3599

I burned my penis earlier this month. Sitting naked on the balcony, I didn't realise how strong the sun was. First of all the skin went all puffy and swollen, and that wasn't too bad - like a size upgrade :) But then it turned the colour of a saveloy sausage and all the skin flaked off. For days. It was horrible! Luckily I didn't have the glans exposed when it happened!

That's why I generally prefer a simple pull-back at the beach. I can alternate periods of skinning back and being covered, to avoid burn and to make sure I tan the foreskin too. After being skinned back all day today, the shaft skin is noticeably darker than the foreskin, which didn't see any sun. I'm going to have to go covered tomorrow to compensate :)

Seriously, do *not* get your dick sunburnt. It's not pretty. It's this ugly in fact.

CuriousSkinner

Oh my god that looks pretty painful! I am guessing after-sun wasn't particularly useful either!

Going nude isn't something I have ever done so I am safe there for now! But suncream looks like an absolute must if that ever changes ha!!

guest3599

Surprisingly it didn't actually hurt. Unsurprisingly my husband found it hilarious :)

guest3599

Quote from: CuriousSkinner on 2020-07-29 15:21:15
I wonder if exposure to salt water will do anything to harden/desensitize or dry out the head as well?

Well, after two days (I stayed spooned today as well) it's definitely drier, and the texture just behind the corona is rougher. But whether that's the effect of the sea-water, or being exposed to sun and air all the time, I don't know!

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: DoccyT on 2020-07-29 21:28:53
Surprisingly it didn't actually hurt. Unsurprisingly my husband found it hilarious :)
Mate, just looking at it, i feel the pain...:)
Love skining back and letting my head show