Author Topic: Homemade cock rings  (Read 3489 times)

Offline Tomnom27

Homemade cock rings
« on: 2020-01-03 07:16:22 »
I have been lurking this forum for a while now and would like to begin my journey of keeping my foreskin retracted. I am a grower and would like to start my retraction with a cock ring being placed behind my glans but in front of my bunched up foreskin because i think that will be the most effective for me. I sometimes will pull my foreskin back when in a public bathroom and put it back into my pants like that because i love the feeling of my glans being exposed but i always find it rolling back over my glans a few minutes later which is always upsetting because i read here that some people can just pull their foreskin back and it will stay for as long as wanted, wish that was the case for me but its not. Thats why i would love to start with the ring method, I’ve  looked into rings online and things like that but i would really rather make my own homemade ring. The only problem is that i do not know what type of material to use or even where i would buy the material or where i can find this material i can use around my house. Any suggestions or tips would be very helpful! :)

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
Re: Homemade cock rings
« Reply #1 on: 2020-01-05 23:00:24 »
I've made my own glans rings using sheets of silicon bought on ebay. It comes in different thicknesses and colours, I've found 1mm-3mm is best as it's reasonably flexible.

Offline mickeymouse

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-08-16 15:12:40 »
I'm just starting out in making silver jewellery and plan on one of my first big projects to be a bespoke cock ring. I have moulded my dick and will shape metal accordingly. I planned to post photos but seem to have lost access to the gallery.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #3 on: 2020-08-16 16:13:31 »
Gave you access!

Offline mickeymouse

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-08-16 16:22:26 »
Fab. Thanks SoundsGreat