News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

inner foreskin vs outer foreskin reversal?

Started by slicendice, 2023-10-24 06:07:11

Previous topic - Next topic

slicendice

it's been over 6mths since i've started retracting regularly, trying various methods including the spoon (not very effective for me), the coin (i used 2 plastic buttons on each side of the shaft - this is very effective), and various silicone rings (to keep the foreskin from rolling over the glans)..

i've also re-pierced my reverse prince albert (deep-shaft, entering from the sulcus behind the glans, exiting in the exposed urethra underneath - i've also got a partial subincision so it makes this much easier to do), and stretched up the barbell post to 2ga.. i find that this is the most effective way to keep the foreskin behind the glans, as the top ball (12mm) is large enough to do so without needing the silicone rings anymore, and the bottom ball (also 12mm) spreads the glans due to it's location, making the glans wider..

one thing i've noticed now, my inner foreskin now sits nicely behind the glans, and looks like a sleeve of skin, sitting on top of the outer foreskin which has wrinkled and shrunk to the size of my shaft, even when flaccid (I'm a grower)..

i do have to flip the inner foreskin over the glans everyday to wash under the overlapped skin as there's still stuff produced under it (should be smegma, produced by the other side of the inner foreskin), but my "inner" foreskin has now switched places with my "outer" foreskin to be the "outer".. 🤣

my inner foreskin is also visibly looser than my outer foreskin, which has tightened itself around the shaft, and wrinkles as the shaft shrinks when flaccid, though it could also be because of my partial subincision, where part of the inner foreskin no longer forms a "ring" around the shaft..

hung.part.timer

Feels like I'm beginning to have a similar experience where the inner foreskin has changed the most in my recent long stent of being retracted. That said, I've also focused on it more than ever before. Yes, it's very sleeve like now, and doesn't really pull forward anymore (if that even makes sense). Like, if I didn't have skin above it (my outer and then shaft skin) wanting to move forward, then it would just linger where you put it.

Anyhow, cool to hear that this whole process may be quite similar over the long term.