News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Any tips for growers?

Started by Vhh, 2023-07-19 22:11:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Vhh

I'm a frower and when i get hard the spoon method "comes off", any tips or alternative methods?
Here are some pictures:

burtonian

Hi, in another post you mentioned that you had injured your frenulum, is it a little on the short side?  If so, stretching may help, enabling you to get a deeper 'pocket' with the spoon method.  You may also consider lengthening it by tying, lots of advice about this on the forum.  Your well developed glans corona must be a help in keeping your foreskin back though, hopefully it will flare even more with prolonged exposure.

Vhh

The frenulum length isn't a problem because i already stretched it but if i don't use any method my foreskin covers my glans even having a developed glans corona and i have to keep rolling it back so it is annoying

Kylar

A lot can change with time and practice.  It took me long to be able to make better folds and it also took long for my cock and foreskin to behave better.  Patience and practice is key :)

skin-off

Your penis looks so good with the spoon method, mine at the beginning of pulling back also came off when I get hard, but after some time I can say the foreskin kinds of remember where it'd been, and it'd probably stay in place. Because it gets used to its new position. I also complement it with a ring, so my glans stays uncover. When soft your foreskin stays in place? Or when spooning the foreskin cover a little the glans?

Vhh

it doesn't cover my glans when flat but if i don't take enough skin it sometimes does