News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Desensitization

Started by baremountainman, 2023-07-03 02:51:51

Previous topic - Next topic

baremountainman

I'm going on almost 9 months with my glans out and it feels like ive been this way my whole life. My glans is completely desensitized and I'm very happy with it. No uncomfortable feeling in clothes and I can last much longer in bed.

I'm curious about the foreskin that's retracted and the frenulum which still seems more sensitive. Do any guys find that those areas lose sensitivity too?

Short skin

Quote from: baremountainman on 2023-07-03 02:51:51
I'm going on almost 9 months with my glans out and it feels like ive been this way my whole life. My glans is completely desensitized and I'm very happy with it. No uncomfortable feeling in clothes and I can last much longer in bed.

I'm curious about the foreskin that's retracted and the frenulum which still seems more sensitive. Do any guys find that those areas lose sensitivity too?
i think my frenulum is definitely sensitive and so is the inner forskin. The feeling is nice when you have clothes on, certainly not too sensitive. The glans is less sensitive than in the past

baremountainman

I feel the same way. Frenulum and foreskin are still a little sensitive and it feels good in all sorts of underwear and swimsuits. Glans is much less sensitive so I'm not thinking about being pulled back all day any more.