News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Tips for extreme grower?

Started by Balanitisdude, 2023-06-30 11:15:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Balanitisdude

Anyone else in this situation?

I've tried taping which is fine when I'm flaccid, but my dick shrinks down so much when I'm doing day to day stuff or sitting that I still get folds of skin by the head, where I need to dry out the foreskin as well. I'm doing this to solve my balanoposthitis so I need the inner foreskin exposed as well.

It's like the perfect storm of annoying anatomy. If anyone else has this issue and has any tips I'd really appreciate it. Going to try putting something under the foreskin to keep it in place maybe like the double tape method.

Kylar

I don't think there's much you can do if your penis hides into your body (considerable amount of pubic fat?) - but I'd say it's probably better than nothing even so.  The head is mostly uncovered and dry(er), and for example with the spoon method (which is extremely prone to shaft skin drooping) what skin it comes in contact with is not the mucous inner surface of the foreskin.  Getting the inner foreskin to be exposed is kinda hard for most people with a normal foreskin length...  The reverse fold (coin method) may help, but I'd first see if any longer term exposure starts healing things and then upgrade to ir once the skin and glans is in a better state.

I haven't had chronic balanitis, so this is mostly just brainstorming.

Balanitisdude

Quote from: Kylar on 2023-06-30 12:30:59
I don't think there's much you can do if your penis hides into your body (considerable amount of pubic fat?) - but I'd say it's probably better than nothing even so.  The head is mostly uncovered and dry(er), and for example with the spoon method (which is extremely prone to shaft skin drooping) what skin it comes in contact with is not the mucous inner surface of the foreskin.  Getting the inner foreskin to be exposed is kinda hard for most people with a normal foreskin length...  The reverse fold (coin method) may help, but I'd first see if any longer term exposure starts healing things and then upgrade to ir once the skin and glans is in a better state.

I haven't had chronic balanitis, so this is mostly just brainstorming.

Thanks for your advice. I'll try the coin method, seems like it could help. It doesn't bury into my body, just shrinks a lot.

Wild_dom

I'm in the same boat!

Skin keeps covering half my glans when I'm flaccid using the spoon method. :(

Taping method didn't go to well for me either. The inner skin looked bunched up and swelled up behind the corona and doesn't look nicely pulled back all the way...

smc13lmao

I would suggest silicon cock rings or DIY silicon rings for this. If you can keep the skin away altogether you will see better results, and depending if you get the size right, the head shouldn't be fully covered.

The method with 2 rings that exposes the full inner foreskin (should be in the sticky thread) is slightly more uncomfortable, but very effective for this I've found. The example pics use metal but silicon is a safer bet unless you know what you're doing imo

Balanitisdude

Quote from: smc13lmao on 2023-07-02 10:31:41
I would suggest silicon cock rings or DIY silicon rings for this. If you can keep the skin away altogether you will see better results, and depending if you get the size right, the head shouldn't be fully covered.

The method with 2 rings that exposes the full inner foreskin (should be in the sticky thread) is slightly more uncomfortable, but very effective for this I've found. The example pics use metal but silicon is a safer bet unless you know what you're doing imo

Thanks mate, just looked through your posts and found the link to the rings you suggested. Gonna buy them!

slicendice

you can try using the "coin" method, but nearer to the base of the shaft (where the penis joins to the body).. that would pull the entire foreskin sleeve back exposing both the glans and inner foreskin..

if you're like me, where the foreskin is particularly thicker (or stronger) and causes the coin to self-flip and undo the foreskin pocket (this happens frequently for me), i use 2 "coins" on both sides of the mid-shaft (or top and bottom of the mid-shaft, whichever works best for you), perform the "coin" flip to form the pocket, and it holds much better..

if you find it hard to fit 2 "coins", you can also use 1 "coin" anywhere on the mid-shaft (whether on the top or below where the urethra is), perform the flip, and tape it down to prevent it from flipping over by itself..

i use "coin" because i don't use coins, i use larger smooth plastic buttons, which don't retain smells, and don't smell of metal after being enclosed in a damp skin pocket for hours..