News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

28 YO, balanitis for over 3 years. Day 2 pulled back journey

Started by Jkeeper, 2023-05-19 08:50:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Jkeeper

Currently about 6 weeks in, foreskin is still red at times but nearly all inflammation and irritation is gone.
I have just come back from a 5-day festival without washing and having sex regularly, in the past just the traveling alone would have set it off. I feel free from the grips of steroid creams and searching for alternative solutions.
I think this is the best it will get but I am extremely pleased with how it has gone. For the first time in years, I dont have to worry

hung.part.timer

Incredible - congrats man. I wonder if retracting should become a standard and normal approach to resolving balanitis, or at least a tip shared amongst sufferers even if doctors aren't comfortable with discussing it

Balanitisdude

That's really encouraging, I've had this for years and it makes me really depressed.

smc13lmao

I've been pulling back for nearly 2 months now, and it is the only thing that's been working to keep the balanitis at bay.

I can see why people get circumcision recommended as part of treatment, as for retraction it could just be a case that it seems too inaccessible. It's not just 'leave it back' since that doesn't work for most people.

The fact the forum exists and has different methods etc shows it's not simple enough to be prescribed. If it was we would have better access to inventions that would make it easier.

headytimes

J keeper I had balantitis and to be honest pulling back was a game changer. In time every fades and balantitis is a distance memory. 7 years retracted now. I don't post on here often but I am in the discord group
Retracted since Summer 2016

CuriousSkinner

Quote from: Jkeeper on 2023-06-29 09:04:22
Currently about 6 weeks in, foreskin is still red at times but nearly all inflammation and irritation is gone.
I have just come back from a 5-day festival without washing and having sex regularly, in the past just the traveling alone would have set it off. I feel free from the grips of steroid creams and searching for alternative solutions.
I think this is the best it will get but I am extremely pleased with how it has gone. For the first time in years, I dont have to worry

This sounds like a great result. Congratulations!