News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Desensitised Head

Started by guest3947, 2022-11-16 10:55:18

Previous topic - Next topic

guest3947

Hello everyone, I am retracted since the past 2 years. I have tried almost everything to desensitise the glans. Toothpaste sometimes made the head smooth. But nothing worked as good as the Harpic Bathroom Cleaner. It works like a magic. Just put some of it on your glans and rub it for 2-3 mins and wash it. After sometime you will see the results (shiny head). Just don't let it enter your urethra or else it might burn for sometime.

Nivek

Noooo, that is too harsh!! You may ruin your dickhead

konfied88

Yeah... This seems extreme. So extreme that at first glance I thought it might be a provocation kind of a post.
I'd reconsider putting strong cleaning chemicals at your dick. I certainly wouldn't do that to mine.

Kylar

Yikes, no, those are absolutely not supposed to go on skin or mucous membrane!

Seacucumber

Maybe start with taking hotter showers and see how that goes.

GhostFace

....yikes.

On a more serious note I have masturbated using nearly everything I could find in the past, talk about alcohol burns... I advise against all of that rofl.
Feel free to mail me anything, it might take up to a week for me to actually see and reply to it though, but I always check Discord.

Stickler99

FFS mate. Stop using it
I take it that you don't want the end of your dick to rot and drop off.
You're running the risk of long term damage.

raj

Contains hydrochloric acid (∼10%) as the active ingredient.

This can cause a severe chemical burn if it comes into contact with your skin.

Stop using.

BenTwilley

Please stop this. You're dealing with a sensitive mucus surface. You need to dry it, and toughen it, yes. But not kill it! Surgical Spirit is a far better way. Trust me 😉
Ben Twilley

ThePiemel

The good thing about cocks is they heal quickly. That is because guys sometimes try the wildest things with them but need them the next day too.

Why complicate matters? Since the first sex shops appeared in the 60's they have been selling a spray that de-sensitises. The same component is being sold over the counter (so without prescription) by pharmacies. Against the pain of hemorrhoids. Perfectly safe and numbs the skin.

Same effect. Probably even better. Don't nuke your dick with Harpic!