News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

swelling due to hair ring

Started by JERRY, 2020-08-16 01:57:43

Previous topic - Next topic

JERRY

hello there i am 18yr old from india and i am a grower i tried spooning but it was unsuccessful so i tried hair ring or circular elastic ring of cloth used to tie hair around my penis head which worked pretty fine but but after some hours the region after the ring towards the penis head started to swell
and it was prominent at backside of my penis and swollen part wasnt hurting but it was obstructing to cover my penis head so i removed that thing and went to bed when i woke up my penis was normal but now i fear to put hair ring on my penis pls help me with this
am i doing something wrong  :-\

camchain

Hi Jerry. well good for you wanting to do it. don't have anything tight that will do harm. and may be try light tapeing? or just keep ajusting - keeping it back when it goes over, i learend that way.
but good for you keep it up..

Dicsolovag

I had the same when I started my journey. The only difference was my foreskin got swollen from a simple pull back and leave for hourse there.
I tried spoon method and that was stretching my foreskin nicely but triggered the swelling too.

I didn't give up so i pulled back either with spoon method or just pulled back and checked the swelling after an hour. (usually happened after 1 hour).
And i let it forward and waited until the swelling went down.
I had to do this for a month when once the swelling just never came again.
I think it happened because I had a tighter foreskin and when It was accommodating it went swollen.

Since then I switched to hair rings because that seemd more permanent solution than the spoon method.
With rings I was able to stretch and train my foreskin to be pulled back without any help.

It wasn't entirely perfect because it went forward from certain activities like sports or training and sometimes during sleep.
So I started to use rings again.
Once I accidentally hurt my frenulum with one of the rings.
It got irritated to a point where it started producing more tissue during healing.
After that I started experimenting with cutting my fren which I didn't have the bravery but I managed to cut through by small steps with certain chemicals.
Now It is as long as it doesn't even pull the head and i can stay pulled back in any circumstances without help.

I finally managed but it took a lot of time. Little more than 2 years.

JERRY

Quote from: camchain on 2020-08-16 06:58:02
Hi Jerry. well good for you wanting to do it. don't have anything tight that will do harm. and may be try light tapeing? or just keep ajusting - keeping it back when it goes over, i learend that way.
but good for you keep it up..
thnx for the reply it is working

JERRY

Quote from: Dicsolovag on 2020-08-16 19:06:34
I had the same when I started my journey. The only difference was my foreskin got swollen from a simple pull back and leave for hourse there.
I tried spoon method and that was stretching my foreskin nicely but triggered the swelling too.

I didn't give up so i pulled back either with spoon method or just pulled back and checked the swelling after an hour. (usually happened after 1 hour).
And i let it forward and waited until the swelling went down.
I had to do this for a month when once the swelling just never came again.
I think it happened because I had a tighter foreskin and when It was accommodating it went swollen.

Since then I switched to hair rings because that seemd more permanent solution than the spoon method.
With rings I was able to stretch and train my foreskin to be pulled back without any help.

It wasn't entirely perfect because it went forward from certain activities like sports or training and sometimes during sleep.
So I started to use rings again.
Once I accidentally hurt my frenulum with one of the rings.
It got irritated to a point where it started producing more tissue during healing.
After that I started experimenting with cutting my fren which I didn't have the bravery but I managed to cut through by small steps with certain chemicals.
Now It is as long as it doesn't even pull the head and i can stay pulled back in any circumstances without help.

I finally managed but it took a lot of time. Little more than 2 years.
yes i started again with loose one but tight enough to stop foreskin
honestly saying i thought i ruined my penis when it was swollen i googled that symptom and it actually frightened me a lot
but now its good down there thnx for the guidance and sharing ur exp