Author Topic: How do you keep the motivation to continue ?  (Read 4408 times)

guest3393

How do you keep the motivation to continue ?
« on: 2020-08-07 00:38:26 »
Hello, I make this topic because I always lose the motivation to continue being pulled back. I can last days being retracted but even if it's not painful (I'm fully keratinized) I always want to stop having the glans exposed.
Did that happen to some of you ? And if yes how did you fight the urge to cover the glans again ?

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
Re: How do you keep the motivation to continue ?
« Reply #1 on: 2020-08-07 01:06:51 »
It's not a race and there's no real obligation to keep it back 100% of the time.  If you feel like needing to take a break, do it.  I always find it much more fun to get back into it after the head had some time recovering.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-08-07 02:16:47 »
As Kyler so aptly put it, "It's not a race . . ." You are pulled back for your own enjoyment. Some here like being back intermittently for various times and others like to be back 'full time." The important thing is to remember to be back at whatever rate suites you! All the best in your trip, whatever the being back is!

Offline Drew

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-08-07 05:45:40 »
I also agree with the others, as a part timer myself, I only pull it back when I feel like doing so and just pull it forward when I want to take a break from it.

What was the longest number of days did you keep it retracted before covering it up again?
Rather curious though, how did you managed to keratinise your head? Did you expose your head for numerous consecutive days or just a long process having your foreskin on and off?

Offline Lanyx

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-08-07 10:24:42 »
I also kept retracting in an "on and off" fashion. Like others said, it is not a race, and it is for personal reasons. My motivation is the aesthetics of not seeing my own foreskin.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-08-07 15:16:58 »
Rather curious though, how did you managed to keratinise your head? Did you expose your head for numerous consecutive days or just a long process having your foreskin on and off?

Keratinising/desensitizing is basically a matter of time and exposure. By gradually extending the comfortable periods you should arrive at a very high level. In fact, you ought to be able in time to get to the point where you should be able to do dry stimulate the glans with the hand and not be harsh in any manner, only comfort!

guest3393

« Reply #6 on: 2020-08-07 15:52:57 »
My glans became keratinized in the process of retractation, I can now masturbate directly the glans without any bad sensations.

Offline bioshock0706

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2020-08-09 15:13:21 »
In order for the glans to get keratinized, do you need to constantly have it exposed or if you retract the skin back - the process will get "erased" and you need to start over?

In other words - do you ruin the keratinization process if you are not consistent or it builds up every time you are exposed and won't get reversed?

Offline Dicsolovag

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2020-08-09 16:39:18 »
I had a tons of penis related issues that made me continue.
It had a worse smell no matter how often I cleaned.
The head was extremely sensitive so I was pretty quick in bed. I don't have the biggest thing in the world and a quicker... so I wasn't really successful in pleasing girls.
My self confidence was down.

Now as a full time retractor I have a greater look, cleaner feel, and a lot of good experience in bed.

I only regret that it took this many years of my life to finally achieve it. But I'm glad that I found this forum. It changed my life.
So keep it up, long journey but better in any way.

Offline Daffyskin

• NSFW Access
  • The beauty of a foreskin is in pulling it back.
« Reply #9 on: 2020-08-09 20:09:22 »
Everyone has their own goal and reasons for doing this. Some people see permanent retraction as their ultimate goal, others engage in part-time or occasional retraction because that is what they want or enjoy.

If permanent retraction truly is your goal and you have a strong enough reason and desire then that should provide enough motivation to continue - particularly as you are not having any problems. However, it is not a lesser achievement to be doing it occasionally if that is your wish. Your goal is your own to decide.

I have been an occasional retractor over the last few years, earlier this year I stayed back full-time for a couple of months, currently I'm covered most of the time and tucking it back 1 day a week because that is what I fancy doing right now. I find that one of the outcomes of doing it occasionally is that there is still a bit of the novelty factor each time.

I wish you well.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

guest3393

« Reply #10 on: 2020-08-09 23:55:41 »
In order for the glans to get keratinized, do you need to constantly have it exposed or if you retract the skin back - the process will get "erased" and you need to start over?

In other words - do you ruin the keratinization process if you are not consistent or it builds up every time you are exposed and won't get reversed?

My glans is moist if I keep it in the foreskin, but dries in less than one minute. When it's moist, I have the same sensitivity than when I didn't retreact (but more bearable), when it's all dries out my glans is unsensitive and I can masturbate without feeling anything

Offline naturistarp

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2020-08-10 02:47:05 »
I actually like to alternate between pulling back 24/7 and taking breaks of a few days/weeks to recover the sensitivity.
As others said, you should do whatever you feel most comfortable with. And have fun in the process :)

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2020-08-12 13:27:23 »
the beauty of the fact is that you can, some times you have a break and other you start again. It all depends on your mood, taking a break is good.
Love skining back and letting my head show