Author Topic: Sensible foreskin and edema  (Read 2778 times)

Offline trinas

• NSFW Access
Sensible foreskin and edema
« on: 2020-07-29 23:23:15 »
Despite my 30 years of age i have low sexual experience.
Right now i´m dating a girl and everytime she masturbate me and do oral sex i felt disconfort ending with loss of erection.
She masturbate me with the foreskin fully retracted, and i think my foreskin have low elasticity (the end of the foreskin gets swollen - looks like a mini-paraphimosis)

I solved the extreme sensibility of the glans by exposing the glans, but now i don´t know what to do. Everytime i got a blowjob or oral sex i simply can´t have vaginal sex (loose erection because of the discomfort)

Anyone can tell me something, alternatives, etc? I´m trying to stretch my frenulum but i don´t see any results.

Offline trinas

• NSFW Access
Re: Sensible foreskin and edema
« Reply #1 on: 2020-07-29 23:32:04 »
p.s. also have a short frenulum

Offline Dicsolovag

• NSFW Access
Re: Sensible foreskin and edema
« Reply #2 on: 2020-08-02 18:55:04 »
I would say that i had somewhat similar experience through my 20-25 age. I had to stretch the frenulum massively by spoon method and i got huge swollen skin after an hour of wearing pulled back.
It took me for 3 months to slowly lose the hyperactive skin.
I tried to wear hair ties, those rubber rings made of textile. Those were irritating my frenulum so much that it caused minor wound on it which made me stop using rings for days.
But after couple of weeks of this on and off game I noticed that my frenulum got a bit longer with every time it got hurt.

So i followed my instincts and found a way to cut through it.
Previously i would consider myself a short fren guy.
Now my frenulum is so long that it doesn't even pulls the head anymore.
It helps a lot staying back 24/7