Author Topic: Tip´s for new retractors  (Read 7907 times)

Offline Drew

• NSFW Access
Re: Tip´s for new retractors
« Reply #15 on: 2020-08-06 11:23:49 »
Thanks for getting back to me. I'm trying to loosen up my foreskin and frenulum such that my foreskin is able to auto retract when I'm hard. Currently it is covering half of the head without pulling it back and it is able to stay behind the edge of the head if pulled back.

Even if i try to cover my head the foreskin eventually retracts, especially when moving so at the moment it's more difficult for me to keep it covered than to be retracted.

Feels like this is the dream goal for people who want to have the cut look. I might give this method a try, thanks!

Offline FiveSkin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #16 on: 2020-08-08 17:11:23 »
I tried your hair tie method but my foreskin just rolls over the hair tie. Any suggestions?

It could be that this setup won't work with my equipment but I would like to give it a try. It's great that it's not too tight when erect and stays put when flaccid.

Offline supersonic

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2020-08-10 17:47:41 »
I tried your hair tie method but my foreskin just rolls over the hair tie. Any suggestions?

It could be that this setup won't work with my equipment but I would like to give it a try. It's great that it's not too tight when erect and stays put when flaccid.

It's always possible that - as you mentioned - some setups don't work with some equipments.
Maybe you need to do a little shopping and try to get various sizes and styles of hair-ties.
I think I also tried like 4 or 5 different Hair-ties before finding the right fitting one.
The best one's would be those pretty wide and soft one's you can see in my post.
The foreskin rolling over did actually never happen to me, rather would the tie be pushed off the glans if it was too loose or it would slightly restrict blood flow if it was too narrow leading to a puffy glans.

Later i will attach a picture of a little trick i used if i knew there would be very much movement over the day (working as a paramedic) which consists of locating the hair- tie not directly in the rim behind the glans but leaving about 3mm-5mm of inner skin bunched up - totally locking everything in its place over the whole day.

Consistence is key - so keep at it and i'm sure you will see good results soon!