Author Topic: There's a limit in creation of the Deep Wrinkles?  (Read 11478 times)

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
In order to achieve Permanent Retraction, there's a limit in creation of the Deep Wrinkles? What do the most of you experts know?

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
Re: There's a limit in creation of the Deep Wrinkles?
« Reply #1 on: 2017-12-19 06:30:29 »
There are limits to everything. While you can achieve some excellent results with various methods, and you can achieve very nice permanent retraction, it is unrealistic to expect results as tight as some circumcisions, no matter how deep your wrinkles. This is not necessarily good or bad. It's just how it is. All depends on your personal preference.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2017-12-25 11:18:50 »
So jdm let me guess, when the penis sweats that leads to the creation of deep wrinkles? As for you being an interminent retractor haven't you developed any of them ? Curious :-)

As for me I am getting some results and I will be posting them once they get more clear. :-)

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2017-12-25 15:42:05 »
Sorry I meant swells instead of sweat I my previous post

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2017-12-25 20:15:04 »

So jdm let me guess, when the penis sweats that leads to the creation of deep wrinkles?

I don't know if swelling has anything to do with deep wrinkles. What was your logic leading to that conclusion?
As for you being an interminent retractor haven't you developed any of them ? Curious :-)
When I retract for long periods of time (several months) I do develop some deep wrinkles, and the skin does stay back better on its own. But then when I go back to wearing it forward, the wrinkles mostly revers themselves.

As for me I am getting some results and I will be posting them once they get more clear. :-)
Good for you.  :)

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2017-12-26 14:21:55 »
I think but it's just my idea that what undoes the swelling iste creation of deep wrinkles after you stop using a method in order to relieve?

I've also have some curiosity... What helps more in the creation of them, using an method that helps keeps all the foreskin pulled back as the penis tube or method like you leave the foreskin partially pulled back without pulling all of the foreskin all the way back??? I don't know if i an understood by the question I did. I am trying to figure out in what each method is helpful.

So jdm it happens to you that you can go all the way pulled over for some months? In what frequency?

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2017-12-26 22:01:01 »
I think but it's just my idea that what undoes the swelling iste creation of deep wrinkles after you stop using a method in order to relieve?
I'm not sure I agree. But I am also not sure that I understand the theory.
I've also have some curiosity... What helps more in the creation of them, using an method that helps keeps all the foreskin pulled back as the penis tube or method like you leave the foreskin partially pulled back without pulling all of the foreskin all the way back??? I don't know if i an understood by the question I did. I am trying to figure out in what each method is helpful.
I don't think that either method is more likely to produce deep wrinkles. The difference is in where the deep wrinkles will form. For example, if you keep the foreskin drawn all the way back, as with the liquid latex method, you will more likely produce formation of deep wrinkles located near the base of the penis, while at the same time promoting more laxity in the normally contracted muscles of the rigid band, and a looser frenulum. By contrast, if you keep the foreskin pulled back and bunched up just behind the glans, as with the use of a glans ring, this will promote formation of deep wrinkles in the area just behind the glans. In other words, wherever you form wrinkles, by which ever method you choose, this is the location at which the wrinkles will form. So your choice of methods should be influenced by the results you wish to obtain. It should also be understood that some methods, like the spoon method, don't promote the formation of deep wrinkles. Because the orientation of the foreskin during use of the spoon method doesn't form wrinkles at all, it cannot promote the formation of deep wrinkles. Only methods which form wrinkles during their use can result in the ultimate formation of lasting deep wrinkles.
So jdm it happens to you that you can go all the way pulled over for some months? In what frequency?
Yes, I occasionally keep my foreskin retracted for periods of varying duration, sometimes lasting up to several months. The frequency varies based on events in my life and my personal desires at any given time.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2017-12-27 11:54:31 »
Ok now I begin to understand how should I get my results I wish! And thanks for that.

Now I will make you one sticky question that may result in what method I will stick too.

Let's say I want that my outer skin penis doesn't reach even my glans and I want it to look like the pic I post bellow. Which of the 2 methods should I stick with?

Let me guess with the method that should create deep wrinkles under my glans?

By switching those 2 methods undones on the results one another make right?

Offline _yeah_

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2017-12-30 17:00:47 »
To answer your question: yes. If you want it to look like the picture, you will probably want to use a method that causes the foreskin to create deep wrinkles just behind the glans
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2017-12-31 20:51:36 »
Ok now I begin to understand how should I get my results I wish! And thanks for that.

Now I will make you one sticky question that may result in what method I will stick too.

Let's say I want that my outer skin penis doesn't reach even my glans and I want it to look like the pic I post bellow. Which of the 2 methods should I stick with?

Let me guess with the method that should create deep wrinkles under my glans?

By switching those 2 methods undones on the results one another make right?
I am confused by your question, because you say that you want a result wherein the foreskin "doesn't reach even the glans." But in the picture, it looks like foreskin is reaching the glans. Perhaps there is just a very slight separation between the glans and foreskin, in the picture. But this would fluctuate with that type of result. The best way I can answer your question, without further clarification, is to say this. If you want results like in the picture, a method which promotes deep wrinkles behind the glans is fine. A glans ring might a be a good option. But if you want results with greater separation between the glans and foreskin, you should try a method which forms wrinkles further down the shaft, like the liquid latex method, or the alternate tape method. And yes, switching between methods, which encourage deep wrinkle formation in different locations on the penis, will probably slow the progress of deep wrinkle formation in either area.

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2018-01-01 18:09:02 »
2 days ago i was outside my home wearing slicone sleeve. Sometime i felt irritation by the sleeve so i removed it and i desided to go pulled back without any help until i returned home but unfortunately i had a lot of discomfort and the penis got almost pulled over. That was a defeat for me since i made a lot of efforts during all this time :(

So all i have to do now is find what method is for me so that i stick with it otherwise i won't be able to have any results i want.

Jdm, what i want to get in results with my penis is this:

https://autocircumcision.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/my-auto-circumcised.jpg?w=863

If i am not wrong this method happens by  creating the deep wrinkles under the glans as i see right?

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2018-01-01 19:52:47 »
... So all i have to do now is find what method is for me so that i stick with it otherwise i won't be able to have any results i want.

Jdm, what i want to get in results with my penis is this:

https://autocircumcision.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/my-auto-circumcised.jpg?w=863

If i am not wrong this method happens by  creating the deep wrinkles under the glans as i see right?
You are correct. For this sort of result, a glans ring of some sort would be best. I don't know where to get the type shown on that web site. It's strange how the author seems to promote them heavily, but never seems to tell you where to get them. But I would suggest that you experiment with various glans rings, until you find one or two that are comfortable. And if you wish to alternate between several types, that should be find. The problem comes in if you alternate between dissimilar methods, which form wrinkles in different areas. But if you alternate between slightly different versions of the same method, it should be okay. Good luck! :D

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2018-01-01 21:55:22 »
Haha yes you are right! He doesn't even sell them. Would you believe that i sent him an email where i ask him where i can find this type of ring? :p

I found a solid and interesting ring i had ordered awhile ago but it doesn't seem very comfortable. I am considering of using 2 rings together.

I am talking about this ring: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Silicone-Time-Delay-Penis-Rings-Cock-Ring-Male-Adult-Sex-Toys-For-Men/32818161732.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.1Nrrc5

I ordered 2 more before 1 week because they are very cheap. the positive thing about them is that they are very solid because of their shape i think.

But here's the question: Which ring is the most comfortable for this type? Let's say the kumakkey ring but since it's expensive and not available is a metalic ring a good idea? Or the Jockey Ring they sell on alliexpress?

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #13 on: 2018-01-01 22:13:42 »
The dude does not seem to want to be contacted - he constantly makes new accounts and posts things and then disappears. But what I do know is that he made those rings by hand using a sheet of silicone rubber and a circle punch (like a cookie cutter, but really sharp lol).

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2018-01-01 23:12:34 »
Their sharpness is really interesting, but are they really effective? Shouldn't be the height bigger in order to achieve the result seen in the photo?