News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Piercings

Started by jimmy, 2022-12-28 17:35:48

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy

Assuming there are a few guys on here with genital piercings. Just wondered if there's anyone using it to help with retracting really?

Recently had a "frenulum" positioned one done. Frenulum was tied / lengthened but the piercing is in same area. I've seen some metal cock rings that use that hole to help keep retracted but they are stainless steel, which I would rather not use in a piercing.

Stickler99

I have a PA, which I suppose might help keep my foreskin bad.
Had it not been the fact that the spoon method works very well for me.
Although I know of men who manage to keep pulled forward with a PA.
So no hard and fast rule I suppose.

jimmy

There's very little info out there on anyone doing it but thought I may have missed something obvious. I do like the look of a PA but started with something easy and that I could do myself  :o

Stickler99

You may not think it, but a PA is a very easy piercing to have done.
Heal time is very quick and almost painless.
Wouldn't recommend doing it yourself.
Placement needs to be right.

jimmy

I've actually read that a few times. I would certainly consider it if I get on well with my frenulum piercing.

Everything does seem to heal well down there doesn't it! Yes I definitely will not be attempting a PA myself :o

HeroicGlance

The PA does definitely assist in keeping the skin retracted - especially with larger jewelry.  I use a curved barbell with 3/8 inch diameter balls, and they keep everything clipped in place.
Retracting for 21 years. Heterosexual.

jimmy

Quote from: HeroicGlance on 2022-12-31 16:56:41
The PA does definitely assist in keeping the skin retracted - especially with larger jewelry.  I use a curved barbell with 3/8 inch diameter balls, and they keep everything clipped in place.

What's a PA like wearing the foreskin? I'm only a part timer :)

HeroicGlance

Perfectly fine.

Get a curved barbell with a 1/4 inch ball on each end, and the skin slides right back over it.  I had similar for 9 years before permanently retracting.  I will admit: a couple of years ago, I bought a crazy oversized end-piece for mine- like 5/8 of an inch in diameter - not only was it ridiculously heavy, but it was absolutely impossible to push my skin back over it.  I don't think I wore that more than once.

However, the piercer usually starts with a 10 gauge needle, with smaller end pieces.  Once you have been able to heal from the initial pierce, it's easy to order newer, heavier-gauge stuff online, and upsize until you find what is most comfortable for you.

jimmy

Was your PA just as susceptible to tearing condoms as the frenulum one was?

HeroicGlance

Quote from: jimmy on 2023-01-01 22:55:12
Was your PA just as susceptible to tearing condoms as the frenulum one was?

Nope.  In fact, due to the reservoir tip on most condoms, they work perfectly.

I want to stress: DO NOT try to do a PA piercing on yourself.  Like you, I did a few of my own piercings - but I would never think of doing something like a PA. 

Trust me: you won't be the first uncut guy the piercer has had walk through his door.  Just make sure everything is retracted and clean, before you go in.

I would recommend keeping your foreskin pulled back for the first two days, but after that, it should be safe to push it back down.

jimmy

I wouldn't try a diy PA :o I'm just curious about them. May consider one in the future tho

I'm in the UK so I would expect most body mod piercers to be use to foerskins ;D

HeroicGlance

Aside from anything that is related to retraction:

I am a big advocate of the PA - the piercing itself was done in less than 30 seconds, and was relatively painless, after the initial sting of the needle.  It heals quickly, and it turns the male orgasm "up to 11."

Don't be surprised if you hit the wall behind you, the first time you masturbate after the pierce.

jimmy

Back to topic.

Thought I would post my findings to anyone that might find this post and are thinking about it also. Having done a fair bit of research into this now it would seem like an unwise choice to use a piercing site to aid retraction. The main reason being that the pressure on the fistula my cause the piercing to migrate / reject.

I found some pretty cool cock rings that utilised the frenulum piercing but god knows how you put them on :-\