News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Tape Back with the "Ring Thing" :))

Started by LittleRock, 2022-12-21 14:25:24

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleRock

Hello,

today using a sealing ring, do the tape back job and voilà:

LittleRock

Looking prtetty damn hard... ;D...Wife where are you when we need you sweetheard ;)

lvprcm

Looks pretty good!! How well does it keep the skin back behind the glans when your not erect or have shrinkage?

jimmy

jdm

I don't really understand what you're doing here. How do you go from picture 1 to picture 2? Please describe the steps.

hung.part.timer

Quote from: LittleRock on 2022-12-21 14:26:13
Looking prtetty damn hard... ;D...Wife where are you when we need you sweetheard ;)

I guess you're implying this here, but do you actually have sex or receive oral while the tape is in place? And the tape lasts through the act without coming off?

jimmy

Quote from: hung.part.timer on 2022-12-22 01:10:37
I guess you're implying this here, but do you actually have sex or receive oral while the tape is in place? And the tape lasts through the act without coming off?

I don't have any issues with tape coming off during sex or oral. Some lubes can effect it after a short while tho

Benji

Quote from: jimmy on 2022-12-22 10:55:23
I don't have any issues with tape coming off during sex or oral. Some lubes can effect it after a short while tho

What kind of tape are you using? Does it not have an undesired sensation on your partner(s)? Have they said what it feels like to them? 

jimmy

Elastoplast fixation tape

No complaints other than the smell of the tape was a bit off putting during oral apparently

Benji

Quote from: LittleRock on 2022-12-21 14:25:24
Hello,

Does your wife call it your "ring thing"? My partner has names for all the devices/methods I've tried.

jayfriendly

Quote from: LittleRock on 2022-12-21 14:25:24
Hello,

I am gonna give this a try. Thanks for posting!

TapedStick

Hey LittleRock, like jdm, I'm curious as to how you positioned the ring (sized the ring ttoo) and where you decided to tape everything. Can  you describe, or show us man?