News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

stealth for men

Started by Richard 1968, 2015-08-29 06:43:36

Previous topic - Next topic

SilverHawk

That's a very nice report Resqdave! We are looking forward for more updates when you see new results :-)

Benji

I just received my Stealth today, I've always wanted something that would keep my foreskin completely retracted as far as it would go and I think this is the best option for me. I know the liquid latex method basically does the same thing but I live on a college campus with a roommate so it would make applying it very difficult, plus I don't know how much I like the idea of it in general. I've only been wearing it for maybe an hour but I find wearing the sleeve along with the innerwear seems to keep everything in a better position. It's a little difficult for me to get on but that may be because of a lack of practice. If anybody wants me to I could continue to give updates as well.

soundsgreat87

It's always nice to have someone giving updates on how methods work for them! It helps everyone out ;D

adonis

I got mine- to be honest I didn't find it comfortable, perhaps I mis-sized. BUT! The 'sleeve' it comes with works FANTASTIC on its own for retraction! Super comfortable, & I can already see the skin starting to wrinkle @ the base of my cock. It's really all you need, you don't need the rest of it it all if all you want is retraction.

I really don't want to take it off. It expands fine with erections & is never uncomfortable. I wear it in the shower too. What's the worst that can happen if I leave it on 24/7 for a month?

soundsgreat87

Huh! I wouldn't have expected that. The sleeve always looked like a thick lumpy sock to me... what's the sleeve like on its own?

adonis

It's not thick at all, despite how it looks on the video. It's kind of like a hair scrunchie.

soundsgreat87

Interesting! Well I'm glad it works as well as it does ;D