News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Pulling skin back over after orgasm

Started by jackn, 2018-08-11 15:58:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Just curious to see how many resist the urge to pull the skin back over the glans after orgasm.

I always pull it back over the glans
80 (26.1%)
I sometimes will pull it back over the glans
75 (24.5%)
I resist the urge, and keep it retracted behind the glans
151 (49.3%)

Total Members Voted: 306

jackn

I was just curious to see how many keep the foreskin pulled back after orgasm. I have a very hard time trying to keep it pulled back, I would have to say 50% of the time. Mine is from the mindset to cover the glans and the sensitivity of anything touching it afterwards (about 2 hrs. after). I can do it,  but there is always the constant urge to cover the glans.

_yeah_

It is hard to keep it retracted after orgasm I agree. I have struggled with it as well. It was hard at first, but I've been getting better about just leaving it back no matter what.
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

Aftskin

I have no urge to cover the head after an orgasm anymore.
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

strathsport101

I know what you mean. I love going bare headed all the way through. Especially as by the end if it is nice and flared. But it is difficult not to.

cavalier

I think it's one of these primitive instincts we have developed over millions of years of evolution. I try and resist covering up but it is so difficult.

bobenc0

At the beginning of my permanent retraction experience I always has to cover it because it was way too sensitive.
But when I past the first half of the year being exposed all the time I started to keep it back after cum everytime. In about 2 weeks I got used to it, now I don't ever cover it, not at day or night, not atter orgasm, not after anything or during anything :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

thesevenpointfive

I don't pull it back, i leave it as is, which is behind the head
Love skining back and letting my head show

Uncut_soldier

I always leave it retracted but the soon creeps up quickly, kinda inside out with just the slit visible. I give up and just pull it forward, it's basically just going to rub the slit if I don't

I have a long skin and I'm a certified grower lol

PermanetlyBareKnob

This is also something I struggle with.  I really want to keep my glans exposed all the time, even after orgasm, but the urge to pull the foreskin forward over the glans again is almost irresistible.  I do find that the urge is strongest immediately after orgasm and fades very quickly after that.  If I can just resist for a couple of minutes, that's often enough for the urge to fade.  I usually have untaped or pulled the skin forward before the urge fades, but afterwards, I just pull the skin back again.

camchain

I don't put my skin back over the head. it's back before i play with it, while i am playing with it and after i have cum, so back all the time. feel's good to. try it guys.

Johnscot

after orgasm as soon as I start to soften I put my glans ring back in place.

rubbercock

I never had the urge to cover my glans after ejaculating. That's probably because by the time of my first wet orgasm I'd already been skinned back permanently for a couple of years. I started at the age of 11.
Conscientious retractor for 20 years, circumcised since 1991.

Jockbox

Soon after I cum if I wank with my foreskin I pull it back almost straight away. But most of the time I keep my foreskin back while wanking.

pelagian

In my pulled-back days I never wanted to cover over after orgasm.
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

jimbob

Mine stays back itself most of time now