Poll

How long were you pulled back for before it felt normal and not unusual?

1 week
14 (14.4%)
3 weeks
12 (12.4%)
3+ months
25 (25.8%)
2 months
14 (14.4%)
2 weeks
21 (21.6%)
a month
11 (11.3%)

Total Members Voted: 94

Author Topic: Getting used to being pulled back...  (Read 4484 times)

Offline Test123

• NSFW Access
Getting used to being pulled back...
« on: 2021-03-18 13:59:07 »
How long were you pulled back for before it felt normal and not unusual? I hear that guys cut as adults take about 3-4 weeks for it not to feel strange anymore, and wonder if this is the same for pulling back?

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Getting used to being pulled back...
« Reply #1 on: 2021-03-18 17:48:05 »
I'd say 4 or 5 months before I stopped noticing it.

Offline Test123

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2021-03-18 21:59:12 »
Wow, quite a long time, @soundsgreat87. Were you back 24/7, too? Does it feel weird if you wear it forwards now that you're used to being back?

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #3 on: 2021-03-19 04:36:08 »
Yes 24/7. It was never super sensitive, even starting out; its just, it took 4 or 5 months before I couldn't tell whether or not I was retracted without checking. Especially at night, it was noticeable.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2021-03-22 09:08:50 »
Yes i was thinking the same thing, and then at night etc i couldn't feel any thing
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2021-04-26 05:41:28 »
It’s hard for me to say for sure how long it took, but definitely more like months of 24/7 (or close to it) retraction.  And during periods when I went back and forth between being retracted and covering my glans, I was always very aware of whether I was pulled back or not.

Now that I’ve been pulled back 24/7 for a long time, it really does feel entirely normal.  I can’t even easily tell whether my foreskin has slipped forward without checking.  And if anything, it feels more normal to have my foreskin retracted, and just a little odd to have my glans covered.

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2021-04-26 15:06:23 »
Having started early retraction from age 5 or so, I don't recall any super sensitivity with exposure of the glans directly to the underwear (briefs) I wore then. If I had problematic sensitivity which would deter me from keeping my foreskin retracted for long periods, it was the irritation surrounding the inner foreskin that was exposed to the fabric of the briefs I wore then. It would be kind of a slightly itchy burning sensation that would eventually become unbearable after a few hours and prompt me to recover. This lasted for a year or so from what I recollect. 

Judging from the comments here I've read, most seem to get over most of the over sensitivity after a few months. My problems was a bit more peculiar it seems.

Offline acheilidh

• NSFW Access
  • Greetings to all.
« Reply #7 on: 2021-04-26 15:40:00 »
45 years later I can't recall how long it took; possible about two weeks. My reasons for pulling back are in my intro. Because my skin now folds back on itself the glans are never completely covered, I have to make a physical effort to pull it right forward, then it feels weird.
Been retracted since 1976

Offline Test123

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2021-04-26 18:09:45 »
Having started early retraction from age 5 or so, I don't recall any super sensitivity with exposure of the glans directly to the underwear (briefs) I wore then. If I had problematic sensitivity which would deter me from keeping my foreskin retracted for long periods, it was the irritation surrounding the inner foreskin that was exposed to the fabric of the briefs I wore then. It would be kind of a slightly itchy burning sensation that would eventually become unbearable after a few hours and prompt me to recover. This lasted for a year or so from what I recollect. 

Judging from the comments here I've read, most seem to get over most of the over sensitivity after a few months. My problems was a bit more peculiar it seems.

Wow, you’ve been pulled back since you were five? Does that mean you’ve outgrown your foreskin? Have you got any pictures?

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2021-04-26 19:26:12 »
Wow, you’ve been pulled back since you were five? Does that mean you’ve outgrown your foreskin? Have you got any pictures?

My apologies Test123. I need to clarify. I started to pull back when around 5. Never 100% successful on keeping pulled back indefinitely unfortunately unlike some fortunate men here.  I was attempting to answer when the sensitivity eventually subsided which was a couple of years past 5. Thanks.

Offline Test123

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2021-04-27 00:06:03 »
Ah, OK, lvprcm - are you still trying?

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2021-04-28 11:48:10 »
No, unfortunately.

Offline dude101

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2021-06-10 23:40:06 »
Full time for 25+ years. I'd say months for the initial stages of desensitization. But let me be clear there are phases of change that happen over years not months. Including changes to color, texture, and size. This is the same for cut guys. Today I can't tell most of the time. It all feels right. My foreskin does not cover my glans entirely. And will roll back if I force it forward which is insanely rare. For the first year I was leaking cum hourly ;)

Grab a nice pair of cotton boxer briefs and enjoy the ride!