News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Foreskin, Frenulum and Orgasm

Started by Improver, 2024-03-20 01:22:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Improver

Hey guys, i noticed that i can reach orgasm by just stimulating my frenulum and the underside of my foreskin/ penis (i reach fast). However, i cant reach orgasm focusing the glans only(pulled back), without the frenulum/ foreskin stimulus. Im very scared. Does anyone here know something about it? Have you ever tryed reach orgasm without apply any tension on your frenulum/ foreskin?

soundsgreat87

Improver

Quote from: soundsgreat87 on 2024-03-20 03:34:35
Why are you scared?  :o

Because id like my glans to be able to this task by itselft.
I also think it could be something like death grip syndrome

soundsgreat87

Well, everyone is wired differently. Some guys get more pleasure from the foreskin, some from the glans, some from the frenulum, some from having their balls tugged.

I don't think it's anything to be afraid of. It's your body - you get to discover how it works.

mjed

Quote from: Improver on 2024-03-20 01:22:57
Hey guys, i noticed that i can reach orgasm by just stimulating my frenulum and the underside of my foreskin/ penis (i reach fast). However, i cant reach orgasm focusing the glans only(pulled back), without the frenulum/ foreskin stimulus. Im very scared. Does anyone here know something about it? Have you ever tryed reach orgasm without apply any tension on your frenulum/ foreskin?
Hey...nothing to be scared about Bro.  You just need to get used to new ways of doing things.  Many like to pull back so that orgasm takes longer and it works for them.  Maybe it is the same for you. Try some underside stimulation and when you get close, switch to edging on the shaft skin and the bare glans. Then go back again.  Hopefully you will build up to a great finish. 

scotsguy27

I wouldn't worry about it.

When I first started masturbating the pleasure/focus was very much dependant on glans stimulation. As I moved later into puberty the pleasure very much came from the underside of my shaft and the general frenulum/underside of the glans.

As I spent more time retracted the frenulum and coronal ridge became my focus and source of pleasure.

Now (age 33) I orgasm how I used to when I was 14 from full glans stimulation.

My body has changed how it gets its pleasure over the years. I would go with the flow. Your penis will get stimulation regardless.

prepuceplay

Over time I have evolved a comfortable mssturbation style.
It involves inserting my finger under my foreskin and moving it in a circular way so as to stimulate the frenulum and peehole/cumslit at the same time..
Produces frothy precum and cum.

Traposaurus

I quite often just focus a vibrator on my frenulum which makes me cum real fast!

I wouldn't say you have anything to worry about.

Improver

Thank you guys for share your experience with me. Im less worried now.

Nivek

Does it feel good when you stimulate your glans?

If yes, then keep doing it! If you can't orgasm, it is fine, just enjoy the sensations and you can keep going as long as you want if you can't orgasm. LUCKY!

Nivek

Don't think of orgasm as the final outcome, but enjoy the process of masturbation.

Improver

Quote from: Nivek on 2024-03-23 09:58:24
Don't think of orgasm as the final outcome, but enjoy the process of masturbation.
Yes it feels good but not satsfactory. I mean i dont feel motivated to keep going. The ammount of pleasure dont keep me motivated to do it for more than 10 minutes, it is frustating... But i think the bigger problem is that if during the process my frenulum stretches or get pressed i dont last more than a couple minutes and i cant control this circumstances during sex... If is complicated not stimulate the frenulum during masturbation could you imagine with a partner?
I thinked about desensitize my frenulum but if it happen, im affraid to not reach orgasm anymore or feel an worth pleasure even.

Skatter1984

I am learning a lot reading your posts.  I find many similarities with myself,  but also many differences. I also like communicating with other men for the comraderie.
Talk with me about health and and habits important to all men. WhatsApp Skatter1984