News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Grower or Shower

Started by Resqdave, 2016-11-03 15:09:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Is your penis a "grower" or a "shower"?

Shower - my penis is pretty much same size when flaccid or erect
17 (4.8%)
Grower - my penis is smaller when flaccid and gets larger when erect
334 (95.2%)

Total Members Voted: 351

RedHead

Definitely a grower. I fold away for easy storage -  like less than 2" and  grow to 8.5" with a pretty decent circumference.
It's a crazy difference, people don't expect it at all.

Eisen

Grower here! About 4" flaccid and 6" erect; but mostly my circumference increases a lot... I feel however that wearing a ring or any foreskin device somehow makes it look bigger when flaccid; maybe it's just a visual illusion...

guest1490

guest4003

Not sure. I'm about 4.5" flaccid and 6.5" erect. Circumference also definitely increases.

DonFish

I wonder if showers are actually more rare in general!

lvprcm

Quote from: DonFish on 2020-12-22 16:43:51
I wonder if showers are actually more rare in general!

That's an interesting suggestion. I got to observe a lot of circumcised guys while I was in the navy. It seemed to me that they appeared larger but maybe it was a visual thing. I think that having the expose glans can make a penis appear larger, in my mind.

Ipsquint

I'm definitely a grower. Being overweight doesn't help.

George_NZ

Grower, I think it's better for sports.

OneballFox

Grower here for sure

king40

When he is soft is about 6-7 cm and when he is hard is about 17-18 cm.

teo

I'm 100% a grower  :D
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans and free corona!

Herbert678

Def a grower - about 3" flaccid and maybe 5.5 erect, glans exposed

Henryy_09

Iam a grower and I like it :) :D

BenTwilley

Quote from: Jules on 2020-09-25 16:18:56
I used to be "grower" without thinking before being retracted and a couple of years. I also wore underwear.Now I see myself as more to the "shower" status retracted and with no underwear.It just now looks bigger all the time.Anybody else has the same experience?

Agree, if you're commando there are less restrictions, and you can hang looser with less to tempt the foreskin to roll forward.
Ben Twilley