Author Topic: Peeing stream  (Read 9723 times)

Offline german_gay

• NSFW Access
Peeing stream
« on: 2019-11-03 13:39:55 »
Hi everyone,

I am 53 years old and from Germany. I have been retracted 24/7 since almost a year now and it feels great.

The only downside is that, due to my relatively wide meatus, my peeing stream is almost always split and I cannot do anything against it. I cannot send photos of my meatus at the moment as I am on holidays but will do that later.
Have you ever heard of a way to narrow the peeing slit or change a meatus that causes these problems?

Yours
Holger

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Peeing stream
« Reply #1 on: 2019-11-03 14:54:16 »
I deal with the same problem... the only thing I've be able to do is pinch the head while pissing to change the shape of the hole. But even that isn't very reliable  :-\

Offline german_gay

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2019-11-03 14:57:30 »
Exactly, it does not really work for me.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2019-11-04 08:40:23 »
I have the same issue and have to do the same, so looks like it is common
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline gaybox

« Reply #4 on: 2019-11-06 02:00:56 »
I think it is more common than most guys would like to admit. I have the same but it varies. Sometime a nice straight beam. But the other extreme it sort of actually backfireing. I point north, but it can go south no matter what. Like it has some sort of upper pants target seeking mechanism. Which can be very annoying because most public rest rooms are still not equipped with a tumble dryer. And somebody has already been knocking at the door twice. When bare, at times the stream seems to want to follow the glance all the way round...

This is not all. Over time, my foreskin became wider. Which is a whole whole whole lot more comfortable than the choker I was born with. But then, with the skin forward, I can at time also have the multi-beam effect. Which seems to prefer to happen while, yes, in another public place and a knock on the door to hurry up.

One trick is not to hold the shaft but the head. Between two fingers. And gently squeeze until you focus to one beam. A nice place to practice that is under the shower. The beam is focusable, but you must use the lens, not the base of the camera. My problem, after a few beers, I remember the trick only when the accident already happenend.

Any other tips, post em please. A friend of mine had a circ some time ago. And he was very happy with it. Except, he said, every time peeing now was worse than going through a car wash with the windows open. And no chance to turn the windows back up, because the doctor got rid of them.

The issue is very common. Suede shoes. And just a few drops. Nothing really dirty about it, because I think even the human brain contains more bacteria than what a bladder produces, as kidneys are superb filters. A kiss, a handshake, of touching coins, is bacteriologically more of a zoo than a fresh drop on your suede shoes. But so embarassing. We are real men, we are supposed to hit a fly and write our names in the snow with it. We do not have problems. Well, I don't have a problem, but an issue. And I am sure many more have the same issue.

Anybody else some tips? How to mono-beam? Or else how to fully dry suede shoes in 3 seconds?

Offline german_gay

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2019-11-07 18:59:36 »
I would not have expected that some of you suffer from the same problem. For me it is really embarassing standing at a pissoir and having other people seeing a double stream coming out. It is kind of strange that two urologists that I talked to about my problem seemed to not know about it at all.
My expectation was that maybe a surgeon or urologist could do something against it. But such a treatment does not seem to exist.
 :'(

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2019-11-07 20:34:45 »
I would not have expected that some of you suffer from the same problem. For me it is really embarassing standing at a pissoir and having other people seeing a double stream coming out. It is kind of strange that two urologists that I talked to about my problem seemed to not know about it at all.
My expectation was that maybe a surgeon or urologist could do something against it. But such a treatment does not seem to exist.

What was your situation before being retracted 24/7 ? Did you already had the wide meatus then ? Or did you use the foreskin as a nozzle perhaps ?

Offline german_gay

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2019-11-07 21:08:19 »
What was your situation before being retracted 24/7 ? Did you already had the wide meatus then ? Or did you use the foreskin as a nozzle perhaps ?

Exactly that. I have a long overhanging foreskin.

Offline gaybox

« Reply #8 on: 2019-11-07 23:56:13 »

Very shocking that people call themselves urologist and never saw sufficient men urinating to claim they know nothing about it. I would change my business card if I were them.

When you look at the anatomy of the meatus, at the end it gets wider. And then gets more narrow towards the very end. I once read, long time ago, no idea what source, that this is to create a vortex in the stream, to make it one pointed stream. Just like a bullet or arrow goes more straight when rotating.

But it probably would take mini-microsurgery to (re)construct the perfect vortex tube ending. Plus you use it regularly, you can not stop peeing for a week to let it heal.

Yet difficult does not mean impossible, and if I were a urologist, I would figure something out. Just from a business perspective alone. I think the problem is more common, but many men are just too embarrased to raise the subject. Ever since the invention of the toilet, there is this note for men to put the seat up. Because the ladies want to sit dry. It sort of gives away a clue how many times guys fail to stay within the big circle in the middle, doesn't it?

As far as I know tricks, trying to control the peeingpressure and squeezing the glans gently at the right place can get the vortex back and bundle all to one straight beam. Putting the foreskin back forward for just a pee and then pulling it back afterwards sometimes does the trick too. But for me, not all the time. I do not know any permament fix. Maybe a urologist reads this with a bright idea and a wish to buy a second home in the South of France. Because a good fix would probably bring a large cue of guys who want it.

Offline Craig

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2019-11-08 10:28:31 »
I'm just about to start the autocirc process (Recently ordered some other Glans rings finally)

I don't pay a lot of notice to my pee stream, i usually sit down to pee when at home due to the fact that my aim is still terrible even at 25, i only really stand to pee when i'm at a urinal or peeing outside. It doesn't bother me however it comes out.

Although a question i would like an answer to is with autocircumcision, do you need to shake the final drops away as much after finishing peeing when standing?

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2019-11-08 17:24:21 »
Although a question i would like an answer to is with autocircumcision, do you need to shake the final drops away as much after finishing peeing when standing?

If your retracted foreskin or ridged band constricts the shaft a bit, you may have some urine trapped in the shaft section of the urethra. If you don't want to pull the foreskin forward, you can always pump the shaft a few times to make sure everything is flushed out. Even though it's not an exact science, I've had my share of annoying pant-wettings due to trapped urine during my retraction years. For what it's worth, in the circ'd state I seem to have zero last drops problem, and clean undies attest to it.

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2019-11-08 17:30:43 »
Ever since the invention of the toilet, there is this note for men to put the seat up. Because the ladies want to sit dry. It sort of gives away a clue how many times guys fail to stay within the big circle in the middle, doesn't it?

Yes and no, there's also the spray effect, apparently even when you shoot straight, there's a mist of micro-droplets created as the jet leaves the meatus, and this contaminates the toilet. I've seen signs in Germany telling men to pee sitting ...

Offline german_gay

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2019-11-10 12:02:30 »
I actually saw a doctor and asked for a surgical solution but he said that would not be possible. Yes, if meatus needs to be widened as this is a widespread common surgical operation but not narrowing the meatus. Even a urological clinic I contacted via email did not want to tackle this topic at all. I do not know why not as this is really a painful experience for me everytime a have to pee in a public toilet.

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2019-11-10 14:55:10 »
Hi, I've never really had a problem when I pee with the skin back, in fact it's better as when my foreskin was forward it would go every where.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: 2019-11-10 16:46:29 »
My meatus is slightly S shaped because the, uh, "lips" don't align perfectly.  Depending on a lot of factors, both peeing covered and pulled back can be a mess or not at all.  If I'm covered, tugging on the skin so it's 1) long enough 2) not stuck closed helps with the stream; and if I'm pulled back, I need to be fully soft (or, well, with the glans un-filled) and then it's all fine.

I can help the stream by squeezing the blood out of my glans, or to press down on it from top and bottom to open up the meatus a little.  On occasion the exact opposite also helps: pulling the skin back real tight so that the frenulum pulls down on the head and stretches the meatus out.

I guess it's all up to experimentation for each individual.