News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Do females use this site?

Started by strathsport101, 2018-04-22 19:53:02

Previous topic - Next topic

strathsport101

Just curious to know if there are any ladies who view this site. Would be interesting to get their perspective to some of things discussed here.

cavalier

That's an interesting question! Also, I wonder if there is a corresponding forum for women as I hear so often about women having surgery to beautify their vaginas.

thesevenpointfive

Honestly i suspect not, i mean why would they. I can think of only say mums etc who are looking for alternatives to circumcision if there kids have issues. I don't believe women would be interested   
Love skining back and letting my head show

jdm

Quote from: thesevenpointfive on 2018-04-22 21:16:05
Honestly i suspect not, i mean why would they. I can think of only say mums etc who are looking for alternatives to circumcision if there kids have issues. I don't believe women would be interested   
I disagree. I think that women who enjoy an exposed glans, might be quite interested in this forum. Especially if they are anti-circ, or have partners who don't want to get cut, so they are looking for alternatives that won't involve surgery. I think it's a good question.

Johnny_V

I think women don't give a **** about any of that, as long as it's clean and hard.
And honestly, If I see a woman that has big interest in that, I'd be creeped out.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: jdm on 2018-04-26 22:29:52
I disagree. I think that women who enjoy an exposed glans, might be quite interested in this forum. Especially if they are anti-circ, or have partners who don't want to get cut, so they are looking for alternatives that won't involve surgery. I think it's a good question.

I did say mums might like this site for alternatives
Love skining back and letting my head show

resto-mod

Quote from: viper99 on 2018-04-27 04:57:44
I think women don't give a **** about any of that, as long as it's clean and hard.
And honestly, If I see a woman that has big interest in that, I'd be creeped out.
I've talked to a woman that only prefers cut penis and believe me she wasn't very smart or mentally stable.