Author Topic: Urethra Hole wideing?  (Read 7398 times)

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
Urethra Hole wideing?
« on: 2018-01-19 17:01:53 »
Hey guys

I was wondering if anyone ever thought about widening your urethra hole?

By either tying or stretching via sounding?

I think its called meatotomy?!

I think its kind of the next version of frenulum tying isnt it?

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
Re: Urethra Hole wideing?
« Reply #1 on: 2018-01-19 20:39:03 »
I have never considered this. Accepting cases of a constricted opening, I'm not sure why someone would want to do that.

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #2 on: 2018-01-20 20:55:35 »
Hey guys

I was wondering if anyone ever thought about widening your urethra hole?

By either tying or stretching via sounding?

I think its called meatotomy?!

I think its kind of the next version of frenulum tying isnt it?
I actually thought about getting a meatotomy for urethra play at one point, either through sounding or the clamp & cut method. Tying as a method to achieve it never came to my mind though. A meatotomy brings a few downsides with it so I never followed through with it.

Why do you think that a meatotomy is the next version of frenulum tying?

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-01-20 21:59:20 »
I just meant as a Penis mod it's the next step. What downsides does a meatotomy have?

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #4 on: 2018-01-21 10:38:27 »
What downsides does a meatotomy have?
The way liquids exit the meatus will change at some point when it's stretched or cut longer and longer. It's just something to keep in mind. What you've done so far shouldn't pose any kind of problem though.
Also, a meatotomy is quite rare so might freak some sexual partners out. At least when the cut is done on the underside it's not visible when you walk on a nude beach or shower in a gym.

Offline Jagtstein

• NSFW Access
  • For me, sexual activity is masturbation. I believ
« Reply #5 on: 2018-03-06 09:27:12 »
Reasons for the stretching of the meat!
If you, as I masturbate 63 years almost daily (27532 times), decreases the sensitivity of the glans and also the penis. By introducing sounds, vibrators, fingers and other suitable objects into my urethra, I open up a new erogenous zone for masturbation. A prerequisite is, of course, that the meatus is sufficiently widened, so that the objects can easily be introduced. In order to stretch the meatus, one has to proceed in many 0.5 mm steps, because there are otherwise scarring, which can be stretched badly. I started at 6 mm and now I have reached 18 mm. Pro 0,5 mm one must count with 3-4 months, my goal is 20 mm. A Hegar Dilator with 12mm, 19cm long I can push up through the prostate. I rarely go to the bladder, because of the risk of infection. There are masturbants that open the urethra completely (subincision) to reach the sensitive inside of the penis. I have a link inserted to show what I mean.
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=9GKjC-C564-
I do not want to go that far, of course. :)
Masturbation is better than sex.

Offline Jagtstein

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2018-04-10 15:34:53 »
the meantime, I get an 18mm plug into my Meatus Externus inside. That's why I have now permanently used an 18mm penis plug with longitudinal bore. So I can again control pissing. For with a meatus external opening of 18 mm the urine occasionally sprayes uncontrolled. The plug is only for cleaning, or if I want to stretch the meatus. With the inserted plug I can also masturbieren good. The 17mm penis plug has dropped out after 2 weeks by itself. It looks so that one with this method also its meatus external opening can expand comfortably. The 18mm plug inserted now I do not feel at all. I wear the plug just to stretch the meatus externus, and to control the urine stream. The 18mm plug fits perfectly. The plug slips in and then you can not feel in any more, because it fits perfectly into the navicular urethrae fossa. When the plug slips out, you can combine it with a glans ring to keep it inside. At the moment I'm also going to stretch my urethra into the prostate. I can now introduce a Hegar dilator with 12mm diameter and 19cm length. :)

Offline SilverHawk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2018-04-10 16:16:10 »
it doesn't hurt? It looks like that to me!  :o

Offline resto-mod

« Reply #8 on: 2018-05-02 04:05:23 »
ever hear of a tetherspout? It looks like a neat urethral toy but it doesn't work if you widen the meatus too much but  I hear it's really fun to play with.

Offline Jagtstein

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2018-05-02 15:17:29 »
You're right, Tetherspout does not work after a meatotomy and a widening of the external urethra meatus if the meatus is wider than the fossa navicularis urethrae.
, For me, Tetherspout just slips out too. :)

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2018-05-03 08:02:03 »
it doesn't hurt? It looks like that to me!  :o
I am afraid i am like most, i don't like the look and am not to bothered, i have seen extreme example of it though
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline resto-mod

« Reply #11 on: 2018-05-04 08:19:11 »
You're right, Tetherspout does not work after a meatotomy and a widening of the external urethra meatus if the meatus is wider than the fossa navicularis urethrae.
, For me, Tetherspout just slips out too. :)

haven't tried one yet sounds fun to try in the future