News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Good hairbands for the hairband method

Started by Captain Holt, 2023-07-03 20:23:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Holt

So i baught some hairbands today because my foreskin kept rolling a bit forward. And i bought these:

https://www.dm.de/ebelin-haargummis-duenn-schwarz-p4058172960635.html

I tried them and they work really really well for me. I dont know if you can get then outside of Germany but all the germans here could definetely look into that. They even keep my foreskin back when i freeball and walk in joggers but theyre not too big and tight. For me, my foreskin slides over the hairband so you cant even see it but it still keeps it pulled back.

For anyone interested how they look can message me maybe ill send some pictures.

Im going to sleep with it on tonight and if dont forget it ill update tomorrow.

hung.part.timer

Do you place them on as is, or do you double them over for a tight fit? Any chance that you can share the dimensions? I just bought some hairbands hoping to assist me, but they we're too big as is, and too tight doubled over.

Captain Holt

theyre tight so i use them without doubling them.

They have a diameter of about 3cm.
https://ibb.co/album/7v0x7W

smc13lmao

So these go right under the head? Or further down on top of the foreskin?

Captain Holt

i just put them right under the head. It works for me but i dont know if it works for other people. I personally have a pretty long foreskin and because of that when i pull back theres a lot of foreskin behind the head. It usually stays there but when i move a bit just a bit rolls forward and then it just all comes forward. And the band kind of keeps my foreskin a bit away from the head so it doesnt roll over.

randomuser88

What I will suggest after experimenting a lot that to use soft cotton hairband of diameter exactly what of your flaccid penis when resting (not standing) on bed. It will help you keep glans open without any problem with urination and will keep foreskin retract even at night. You may use 2 such bands if samll in thickness. You may have to learn way to place hairband properly. Don't use rubber item, silicon or anything else as it will scar you and be very painful after sometime. I have been using since 10 days and it's comfortable no worry at work or anyplace. Onlything you will have to manage is first 7-8 days when things go in your mind and your are conscious. Once you habituated, it's normal.