Author Topic: Restarting  (Read 4467 times)

Offline anon21

• NSFW Access
Restarting
« on: 2018-07-20 14:30:24 »
Alright, so backstory: until now I've only been doing this intermittently and mostly at home. I've never really felt comfortable keeping myself pulled back out of the house due to the concern of many reasons, like feeling the skin rolled forward even though it's actually not, pubes making it itchy and so on and so forth. Then I completely stopped for a couple of months now.

Today I decided to try keeping it retracted for a full day while I'm at work and I made it through ;D Pubes trimmed giving minimal to no annoyance, skin stayed back all the time whenever I go to the restroom to check.

I might be going out on the weekends, and I'm certainly hoping to immediately add more days being retracted soon. Will see how I would progress over the weekend.

Results from today:

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
Re: Restarting
« Reply #1 on: 2018-08-04 07:30:51 »
Wow bro, your head looks so dried out and cracked like a circumcised dude. All this after just one day exposure? How is this?

Offline rubbercock

• NSFW Access
  • Circumcised as an adult
« Reply #2 on: 2018-08-09 23:24:35 »
Yes indeed, it's looking nice. I hope you stick with it. Is it staying back without any assistance?
Conscientious retractor for 20 years, circumcised since 1991.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-08-10 14:09:48 »
Agree with others the head looks dry and  good that you can keep it back unaided
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline anon21

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2018-08-10 23:05:28 »
Wow bro, your head looks so dried out and cracked like a circumcised dude. All this after just one day exposure? How is this?

Well no, I've known the retraction part for 9 years as masturbation, but only started pulling back outside of it since 2015, even though I'm not really consistent at it. I could only go for several hours before starting feeling things like "did it roll back forward or not... uhh" under my pants... Not from the glans, but the inner skin. This time however I stuck with it for a whole day, though it did take more trips to the restroom than it normally does for me to check how I'm doing down there lol.

Yes indeed, it's looking nice. I hope you stick with it. Is it staying back without any assistance?

Yes, it's perfectly capable of doing so, though some issues like the one I talked about above still persists. Probably needs more consistent work lol.

Agree with others the head looks dry and  good that you can keep it back unaided

Thanks man.